Ch. 16

The next morning, Brock woke up and saw there was a message on his home voice mail. He clicked it and heard Jon's voice saying that Marissa wanted to see him. Against better judgement, he got his keys and drove to Jon's home. When he got there, Marissa was back to her depressed state, and moping around. Jon let Brock in, and took him straight to Marissa, who was sitting with her legs in front of her on the couch. Brock immediately felt sorry, and went over to her.

"Baby? I'm here." He said, getting her to look up. As soon as she did, she dove into his arms, and just cried. Jon came and sat on the other couch chair beside them. They just let Marissa cry for as long as she needed to, and stayed with her. After what seemed like forever, they found that Marissa had begun to cry herself to sleep. So Brock took her up to her room, and Jon let them be alone for a while. They rested in her bed for the entire day, and he just held her. What she had gone through, no one should have ever had to endure. Dominik and Damien were the lowest of the low, Brock thought. And this time, he would end it. He would tear them apart for what they forced his sweet and innocent Marissa to endure. Jon came to the door to see what he wanted to do for dinner, and Brock said they could do an easy barbeque, if Jon wanted to. Jon said that was okay, and Brock joined him downstairs, leaving Marissa to sleep. As they began cooking, Brock asked Jon why he never wanted to 'bed' Marissa.

"Never really came into talks, but believe me when I say it was extremely tempting when I first met her, that's for sure." Jon replied.

"Would you ever consider sleeping with her?" Brock asked him, making Jon almost choke on his drink.

"W-what?!?" Jon said as he coughed, trying to clear his throat. "Jesus fuck, Brock!" And Brock knew where Marissa got that saying from then.

"You wanna help me show her that bedroom fun can be good again?" Brock asked, hoping Jon would agree. "What those two fuckers tortured her with, was inhuman..."

"Yeah, it was... you think she needs us to make her feel good, right now?" Jon asked, and Brock nodded. "Then okay. Let's show her." They made plans for after dinner, and Brock went to wake Marissa up when the food was cooked and plated up.

"Baby-girl, come on sweetheart. Jon's got dinner ready." He said, waking her gently. Marissa stretched, and sat up in his arms. "Come on, princess. Let's head down. Tonight , you're going to be taken care of." They walked downstairs, and ate dinner. Towards the end of dinner, Jon spoke to her.

"You remember when we first met, sis?" He asked her. She nodded, and he went on. "How you said you'd do almost anything for letting you stay at my home?"

"Yeah, why didn't you take advantage of me that night?" Marissa asked him. " I said that you could use my body to repay you that night."

"It was because I was drunk, sis. And I had respect for you, still do." Jon replied.

"But that's changed now..." Marissa asked, slightly saddened.

"No, no! It hasn't!" Jon flustered. "Just... Brock has an idea..." Jon mumbled. Brock just chuckled at him.

"We want to show you that you deserve to be worshipped." Brock said to her, standing and taking her hand to make Marissa stand as well. Jon came to stand behind her, as he held her hips and let her feel his hard length growing. Brock began to kiss her, as Jon grinded his length on her rear.

"Let's head to my room, guys." Jon said, getting harder. Marissa looked down and saw that both men were rock hard now. They all went up to Jon's bedroom, and Brock laid Marissa on the bed for them. He began to removed her clothes, as Jon was ruffling through his closet for something. He found what he was looking for, and held them behind his back as he walked back over to them. Brock saw the twinkle of mischief in Jon's eyes, and made Marissa got on her hands and knees. He then laid down next to her and began kissing her. Jon turned on one of the vibrators in his hands and pushed it against her clit, making Marissa's eye's grow wide. He continued rubbing along her entrance, getting her wet for them.