Ch. 11

The next day, they all arrived at the arena for the TLC Wwe show. Mark and Glenn went to their assigned locker room. Brock and Marissa went to his locker room, and Jon and Nessa hung out at the ring. Everyone did what they needed to do to get ready for the shows, and got lunch when they needed to. They spent the day chilling out in the locker rooms, at ringside, or getting some workouts done. But the night for action soon came around, and everyone took their places. Nessa and Marissa sat next to the barriers, ready for the show. Brock, Jon, Mark, and Glenn got dressed in their wrestling gear for the show. Randy took on Ziggler and picked up the win with an RKO out of nowhere. Jon was put in a match with Baron Corbin, and Jon won that. Brock and Bobby had their match, but again, it ended with Bobby picking up the win, as he threw Brock out of the ring, through a table waiting set up just below the ring. A few of the Divas had matches, and before long, it was time for the main event. The arena lights went off, and everyone was left wondering.

"What's going on, Cole?" Corey asked. Michael just stated that he wasn't aware. That's when everyone heard the Undertaker's Gong. Within moments, the lights flickered on and off, as there was a chariot with Pestilence leading it. And on the chariot, stood both Mark and Glenn, in their true Brothers Of Destruction ring gear.

"They're here!" Michael shouted.

"The Brothers Of Destruction are here, at TLC!" Corey finished

"The Brothers Of Destruction are here, at TLC!" Corey finished. Pestilence was taken to the ring, by the followers of the Undertaker, who were actually some of the other wrestlers in long cloaks. They ushered the horse and chariot down to the ring, where Pestilence was unhitched from the chariot and the chariot was then taken back up the ramp. No one noticed that he was wearing a saddle, until Mark got Pestilence's reigns and got on, taking him around the ring. Nessa and Marissa stood up and reached out to touch the horse's body, but Pestilence shied away, knowing he was at work. It was really the only time that Mark let Pestilence come with him. Glenn got into the ring, and Mark handed the reigns to one of his cloaked followers. Pestilence knew it was okay, as he had been introduced to the one who would take him back to the horse float, while the show went on. He would stay there calmly, until either Mark or Glenn came to load him in to go home.

"What an entrance," Michael said, after they had regained their composure from the awe of the Brothers Of Destruction's entrance. "We have not seen these two for the longest time, in the ring together!"

"That's right, Cole." Corey added. "But they're facing The Judgement Day! Who are their tag team members?!" Just then, The Judgement Day's theme hit, and Finn, Damien, and Dominik walked out. "Well, there they are, but they had to find a fourth member as well, Cole..." A second later, Karrion Cross's music hit, and he walked out to join them.

"Karrion Cross is assisting The Judgement Day with their match!?"Michael exclaimed. They all made their way to the ring, and climbed in, before the great Teddy Long came to the top of the ramp. "Teddy's here! This night just keeps getting better and better!" Michael shouted again.

"Y'all know me, so no need to introduce myself..." Teddy began. "But I do need to introduce the two opponents who will be joining the Brothers Of Destruction in this match." He continued. "You know them! You LOVE one half of them!" He shouted into the microphone. And suddenly, Chavo Guerrero's music blasted out. He walked out to join Teddy, before the infamous music of Rey Mysterio blasted out as well.

"IT'S LUCHADOR SEASON!" Corey shouted, as the excitement was heard all around the arena, and Rey walked out to stand beside Teddy and Chavo. Chavo raised the microphone to his mouth.

"DOMINIK!" He shouted loudly into it, as they began the walk down to the ring slowly. "YOU DISRESPECT YOUR FATHER!" He went on. "YOU DISRESPECT THE LUCHE! YOU DISRECT ALL YOUR FAMILY!" Dominik just looked at them and rolled his eyes, which angered Chavo even more. That's when Rey spoke up.

"What you think your biological father would have to say about this, huh?" He asked, with Dominik being given a microphone.

"Probably that he's proud of me?" Dominik retorted. "For taking down a washed-up has-been like you?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT HE WOULD SAY, AND YOU KNOW IT!" Chavo yelled at him.

"And you're just as washed-up and a has-been too, Uncle Chavo!" The Luches threw down their microphones and slid into the ring. For a few moments, everyone faced off and got in each other's faces, before the referee signalled for the starting bell, and the match began. As Chavo and Dominik started the match, no one noticed who the referee was, until Dominik got angry at him for a bad call. However, the match continued, and Dominik soon tagged in Damien Priest. So Chavo tagged the Undertaker. They locked up, and Mark tossed Damien across the ring. As the match continued, it was starting to go The Judgement Day's way. But the Brothers Of Destruction did a double tombstone manoeuvre to both Damien and Dominik, and pinned them both for the win. As Mark was getting up from pinning Dominik, he had a few choice words to say to the both of them.

"Now, we WON'T tell you again." He growled out. "DON'T COME NEAR THE GIRLS AGAIN!" He yelled out, making Dominik cower under him in fear, and Damien glare at them both. Rey and Chavo got microphones again, and also said a few words to them.

"Now you maybe keep respect, Dom!" Rey started.

 "You gonna respect the family, and the Luchador Heritage!" Chavo added. "You DON'T!? All Luchadores gonna come at you!!" And the Brothers, Chavo, and Rey walked back to the lockers. After the show had ended, everyone gathered backstage, and Mark loaded Pestilence into his float, and everyone headed back to Mark's ranch, and rested up after having dinner. Brock and Marissa were going to fly back to Minnesota, in the morning. Jon was going to go back to Cincinnati, and Glenn was going to go back to his home, after helping Mark and Nessa at the ranch for a few more days. The next shows were going to be hell, and they all needed to get their plans and strategies worked out.