1 - Running

I was standing in the front of the church holding the hands and smiling with this amazing man in a tux across from me. We were getting married, today was our wedding day. Mid-October and the best day of my life, I couldn't have been happier.

Everything was going smoothly. Jason and I were just smiling at each other and I knew this was going to be the first day of the rest of my life. I looked over at my parents quickly and they were all smiles, everything was perfect.

I heard the officiant say something I knew wouldn't be needed. "If anyone has just cause why these two people should not be married, please let him speak now or forever hold their peace." I heard silence and I smiled. I then saw Jason get pale and open his mouth. I just looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry Ginny." I heard a voice say behind me and I saw my best friend Cora standing there with tears in her eyes.

"What is going on?" I asked confused.

"Ginny...Cora and I have been seeing each other since right before we got engaged. It started off small at first and nothing serious, we thought it was nothing and we would be able to just give up and move on with our lives. The thing is I love her Ginny. I love Cora." Jason said and I could believe what I was hearing. I pulled back and smacked him across the face.

"Don't hit him!" Cora said pulling me to face her and I pulled back smacking her.

"We were engaged for 2 years! You both have made me a fool for 2 years!" I yelled and they didn't say anything and looked at the ground. I went to walk away and Jason grabbed my arm. I didn't even think about what I was doing as I punched him in the stomach and then kneed him between his legs. I pulled off my engagement ring and threw it at him while we was on his knees grabbing himself.

"I hope you two are fucking happy together!" I yelled and ran out of the church. I ripped off the veil, dropping it to the ground and just started running. I didn't know where I was running to but I just had to get away.

***CHRIS POV***

It was such a cold October night. I usually wouldn't have taken Dodger for a walk on this cold of a night but he damn near demanded it and then he led me straight to the park. As we were getting close to the center of the park Dodger broke free from his leash, started barking and running off.

"Fucking dog." I grumbled and ran after him,. "Dodger!" I started yelling.

When I finally found Dodger, he was sitting with his head in the lap of a woman in a wedding dress who was crying. She was petting Dodger's head and just crying. I stepped on a branch and Dodger started growling, not taking his head off the lady but he was going to protect her.

"Bubba, it's just me." I said and he stopped. I walked up to him and hooked his leash back to him.

"Sorry, he just ran to me. I was waiting to see if his owner showed up." The girl spoke up in a small meek voice.

"It's okay. He obviously sensed you needed him." I said, I saw her shiver.

"How long have you been out here?" I asked, she just shrugged.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Almost 7:45."

"Then I have been out here for about two and a half hours." She said and I groaned. I took off my jacket and put it around her shoulders. She finally looked up.

***NORMAL POV***

I looked up and saw him standing there, Chris Evans, actor Chris Evans, Boston's golden boy. I just sighed.