10 - Trick or Treat

It had been a few days since lunch at Lisa's and I was in love with her and she was in love with me and Chris was happy. Chris and I were out having a picnic at the park on a cool fall day as the dogs laid with us on the blanket.

"So Halloween is coming up..." Chris spoke up.

"Yeah..." I said.

"On Halloween I usually go to Scott's for a huge Halloween party. But since I'm still not talking to Scott..." Chris trailed off.

"Because of outing us to your family? Chris, come on it's time to forgive him." I said. Chris just rolled his eyes.

"Any ways, since I won't be going this year how about you come over, we go to the theater room in my house with the dogs, watch scary movies, ordering Chinese and I make some popcorn." Chris said and I smiled I him and nodded.

"Sounds perfect. Do I get to cuddle close if I get scared?" I asked and Chris nodded and leaned in close to me as our lips brushed.

"Maybe you even stay the night?" Chris asked.

"Maybe I do." I said and Chris kissed me.

"Really?" Chris asked once we broke apart.

"Yeah, I will bring a bag and my dog." I said and Chris laughed.

"Sounds like a plan." Chris said and I smiled.

"And maybe you call your brother?" I asked and Chris groaned.

"Why?" Chris asked and I sighed.

"Chris please? I mean I met your Ma, everything is fine. I have to meet the siblings eventually." I said and Chris sighed.

"I'll think about it." Chris said and I nodded.

"Fine." I said and he smiled.

"Now how about we head home and get warm in front of the fireplace at my place." Chris said and I shook my head.

"You know we have dinner with my parents tonight. We can't got to your place. Reason you brought clothes to change into for dinner." I said and Chris nodded.

"Okay, let's go." Chris said and we started to pack up.

💖 💖 💖

Halloween night I pulled up to Chris's gate and punched in the code he sent me with the address in a text. Once the gate opened I drove in and parked the car. Once I parked the car I opened the back door and Rita jumped out of the car and then I grabbed my bag. Rita ran to the door and started barking and scratching on the door.

"Rita, seriously?!" I said and Chris opened the door and she busted through looking for Dodger.

"Hi to you too." Chris said to Rita and I laughed as I approached the door and he leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"And hi to you." Chris said and I smiled as we walked in. He took my bag and then took my hand.

"Let me show you to my room." Chris said and I laughed.

"Movies...Chris." I said and he nodded.

"I know, just showing you around." Chris said and I laughed.

Once we got to his room he set my bag at the foot of his bed and I smiled being in his room.

"This were I'm sleeping tonight?" I asked and Chris nodded wrapping his arms around my waist and my hand rested on his biceps.

"You bet you are." Chris said and I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me. We were interrupted by 2 dogs jumping on us.