7 - Date Night

Chris left Dodger at my place as he went home to get ready for our date night

Chris left Dodger at my place as he went home to get ready for our date night. He told me to dress casually so I took what he said seriously. As I was finishing tying my tennis shoes he knocked and then walked in the front door. Since the whole front wall of the guest house was windows I saw it was him.

"Hey, ready to go?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yep, just finishing getting my shoes on. Dogs staying here?" I asked and Chris nodded.

"Yeah. We are going out just me and you." Chris said and I smiled. I grabbed my purse and we headed out of the door. Once we got in his SUV we headed down the road and Chris took my hand.

"So how are you at bowling?" Chris asked and I looked at him and smiled broadly.

"I suck at it but I love going! Jason was too good to go bowling. We never got to go." I said and Chris sighed and then I groaned. "Sorry...I won't bring him up. That is horrible. Here you are taking me out and I'm bringing him up." I said and Chris shook his head.

"It's okay Ginny, honestly." Chris said and lifted my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles. He then kissed my left ring finger where the engagement ring used to be and I smiled at this small gesture. We got to the bowling alley and Chris paid as we got our shoes and a lane. After we got our shoes on Chris sat in the chair to put our names in, I sat in his lap and pushed his hands away from the keyboard and he laughed. He placed his hands on my hips. I put in names for us and he laughed.

"Dodger and Rita, really?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"You want me to put Chris Evans and potential girlfriend up on the board?" I asked and Chris sighed.

"Only potential?" Chris asked and I shrugged.

"Girls like to asked Evans." I said giving him a quick kiss and getting off his lap. I went to pick out a ball and Chris came right up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, moving his mouth to my ear.

"See baby, I don't have to ask because I know you already are. I mean you have my dog at your house and not to mention me at your beck and call. Your my baby and that's all there is to. I don't think potential and girlfriend are together in the same sentence." Chris said and I moaned as he nipped my earlobe and then let me go. I couldn't move for a minute, the man made me weak in the knees and it was evil. I finally grabbed the ball I wanted and went back to the lane.

"Come on, show me what you got." I said and Chris bowled a strike and I just looked at him in shock and he looked at me.

"Come on, bring up the ball and let me help you." Chris said and I smiled and got up. I grabbed the ball and walked up to the lane. Chris helped me get lined up. "Now stay lined up with the center dot on the floor, bring the ball back, forward with power and release." Chris said walking me through the steps as I did them and he smiled as I got a strike and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled, leaning down and kissing me.