Surprise

Taehyung pov......
After talking to taht brat Max i think i should call hyung she wants them.

Call......
Jin:hello.
Tae: hello Hyung.
Jin:oh Taehyung what happened i was about to call you i want to tell you something.
Taehyung:i Also want to tell you something Hyung.
Jin:you tell first.
Taehyung:no Hyung you tell first.
Jin: you tell i will tell it later it's not important.
Taehyung:(sigh) Hyung isha wants to meet you all.
Jin:you know what i am coming to korea.
Taehyung: what really?
Jin:yes actually our work is over now so we are coming umm we will be there till tomorrow morning.
Taehyung: that's great.!
Jin:what happened? tell me there is something.
Taehyung:(sigh) actually Hyung today we went to the University and day was like that but...............(tells everything) and now me and isha are going home and isha is sleeping.
Jin:hmm i understand we will be there ASAP.

So a small introduction of Hyung line.

Jin.......
The ceo of the 2 top company in korea.
Cousin brother of isha and Taehyung.
Loves isha so much because she is the only girl in the family.

Suga .......
The president of the 2 top company in korea.
Loves isha can do anything.
Cousin brother of isha and Taehyung.

Hobi and Rm........
They both are twins. The manager of 2 top company in korea.
Loves isha as their own sister.
They all work in the same company.
Cousin brother of isha and Taehyung.

Taehyung:hmm okay hyung i will talk to you later.
Jin:okay bye.
End.........
Home......
Taehyung pov.......
We reached home and i saw isha sleeping peacefully she is really like yoongi Hyung sometimes i think he is the brother of her. But she looks very beautiful while sleeping if she was awake i will never accept that but she is beautiful that's the problem everyone in this world don't she her as sister or anything but they see beautiful girl as their things. I have to protect her at any cost i don't want her to remember her past again.
I went to the passenger seat and take isha in bridal style and went inside to saw my mom getting worried seeing isha in this condition.
Mom:oh my what happened to her Taehyung?!!
Taehyung: Don't worry mom she is fine just sleeping.
Mom:oh god i was worried that something happened to her.
Taehyung: Don't worry mom she is fine.

Mom can you please change her clothes i am going to fresh up.
Mom:hmm i will.
Taehyung: thankyou and make sure she is sleeping don't wake her up.
Mom:hmm i know.
Taehyung pov..........
I went inside my room and fresh up and wear my clothes wait...... Where is my new black shirt which i purchased 2 days before? Wait no...... Please say no did taht pig steal it.
Ahh i will take revenge when she will wake up.
Isha pov .........(time 4:34pm)
I woke and saw i was laying on my bed wait did that Alien bring me here? I don't care i just want to take a cold water shower.
After 20 minutes of shower i went to my closet and wear the shirt which i stole from tae's closet....

This is the shirt which i stole from tae's room.(think i am only wearing shirt and shorts and ignore the shoes,cap, jogger and bag)

I went downstairs and saw mom sitting on the sofa with someone wait who is that person. I just ignored that person and said.
Isha:mummy i am hungwy.(cute voice)
BTW ISHA'S MOM IS INDIAN SO SHE CAN ALSO SPEAK INDIAN LANGUAGE.
Mom:there is food in the kitchen.
Isha:hmm (went inside the kitchen)
Isha:(from kitchen) mom where is Tae?
Mom: he is in his room.
Isha:oh okay.
Mom:wait isha.
Isha:hmm.(peeking from the kitchen)
Mom:are you wearing Taehyung's shirt which he bought 2 days before?
Isha: hmm wae?
Mom: because he said he is finding that and he can't find it.
Isha:okay- wait you are tell me this now i should get out of here.
Taehyung:mom where is my bag?(came downstairs) Wait YOU PIG STOP RIGHT THERE.
Isha:(started running) ahh mummy bachaoo(mom save me)
Mom:i can't do anything why did you wear his shirt.
Isha:ahh yah you Alien leave me i will buy you a new one.(while running)
Taehyung: no i want this one you said this 2 months before also but i didn't even get one till now.(chasing her) caught you..(catch her while twisting her wrist)
Isha:ahh oppa ahh leave me please i will buy you another one.
Taehyung: this is not going to work so forget that.
He get both of her hands with his one hand and take out the shirt she was wearing leaving her in her sports bra that she always wears when she sleeps her family members  have no problem when she wears sports bra they are now used to see her like that. But the person who is infront of isha is not used to see her like this and the person is..............

Jungkook.......... Jungkook came to Taehyung's house to see if isha is fine or not and also came to take Taehyung to the GYM. But what he saw made him shock he was the one who was sitting with Taehyung's mom and was talking but he didn't know that this will happen.

Jungkook pov.....
I came to Taehyung's house to take him with me to the GYM so i thought to see isha one time if shs is okay. Me and eomma was talking about something that's when i heard someone's cute voice and when i turned a saw isha with half open eyes came to living room and said.
Isha: mummy i am hungwy.
How cute she look OMO why i haven't saw her cute side before. Wait what are you saying Jungkook are you out of your mind mind your brain.
Mom:there is food in the kitchen.
Isha:hmm (went inside the kitchen)
Isha:(from kitchen) mom where is Tae?
Mom: he is in his room.
Isha:oh okay.
Mom:wait isha.
Isha:hmm.(peeking from the kitchen)
She is like a small kid peeking from the kitchen.
Mom:are you wearing Taehyung's shirt which he bought 2 days before?
Isha: hmm wae?
Mom: because he said he is finding that and he can't find it.
Isha:okay- wait you are tell me this now i should get out of here.
Taehyung:mom where is my bag?(came downstairs) Wait YOU PIG STOP RIGHT THERE.
Isha:(started running) ahh mummy bachaoo(mom save me)
Mom:i can't do anything why did you wear his shirt.
Isha:ahh yah you Alien leave me i will buy you a new one.(while running)
Taehyung: no i want this one you said this 2 months before also but i didn't even get one till now.(chasing her) caught you..(catch her while twisting her wrist)
Isha:ahh oppa ahh leave me please i will buy you another one.
Taehyung: this is not going to work so forget that.
After that what i saw made me so shock.. is this really isha? How beautiful she is.
Hyung take both of her hands and hold them with one and have take you the shirt which she was wearing buy what i saw i just zoned out i saw her wearing sports bra. I was just looking at her blankly. How beautiful she is her body is so per- perfect wait YAH!! JUNGKOOK STOP YOUR IMAGINATION YOU BRAT b-but i can she is just to beautiful and hot to handle.(gulp)

Isha pov..........
Isha:YAH!! You brat i will not give you my ipad.
Taehyung:Yah!! I am older than you, you can't talk to me like that.
Isha: yeah yeah older i know that you don't ne- (i was about to speak further but someone caught my eye)
Isha:(shock) J-jungkook.........
Jungkook:(starting at her with open mouth)
Isha:Yah!! You prevert Junglebook!! (takes the pillow from the sofa and throws it on the face of Jungkook)
Jungkook:ow! Why did you do that.
Isha:(went to her room) i will tell eomma about this.(shout from her room)
Jungkook: Don't you dare to tell this to mom.(shout from living room)
Taehyung:bro don't stare at my sister like that i don't want to punch you.
Jungkook:W-what do y-you mean by that h-hyung i wasn't staring at her.
(Nervous)
Taehyung:yeah yeah don't lie i saw it do you like her perhaps?
Jungkook:w-whaT d-do you mean by that Hyung i Don't like that m-monkey.(zoned out again as he remembered what happened just a few minutes ago)
Taehyung:but isha is hot right.(smirk)
Jungkook: yes she is h-hot its hot here right let's go o-out we are g-getting late.
Mom:(from kitchen) Taehyung don't tease him.
Now Jungkook was full red because of embarrassment.