Pranking

The time was 2 in the night..... everyone in the farmhouse was asleep except one person....
Isha, she came out of her room looking if there is someone or not.
She tip toe towards the boys floor....
Her hand was carrying a makeup kit which she borrowed from Lisa...

She tip toe towards Jungkook room first....
Isha: i hope his room is opened.
She said in whisper to herself....
She slowly turned the knob and tried to open the door and the good thing is the door was opened....
She slowly went inside and went towards his bed....
She saw Jungkook was sleeping soundly..... Jungkook is a deep sleeper so he won't woke up by some small noises....

Isha: i will take my revenge Jungkook.

After doing a little makeup Isha clicked a picture.....
Isha: okay so now Eunwoo...
She went towards Eunwoo's room but the problem is that he is a light sleeper.....so it's a bit difficult to draw on his face....

Isha somehow went inside and started to show her makeup tricks....
After she got satisfied she clicked a picture and went outside the room closing it....

She went inside her room and locked the door for her safety, as she knows when they both will wake up will be coming to her room....
She hugged the pillow and went to sleep........

Next day......

Isha woke up when someone started banging on her room door.
Isha: ABE KON HAI BE! WHO WANTS TO DIE IN THE MORNING!!!
She said and covered her ears with the pillow but the door banging was continuous so she went to open the door but as soon as she opened the door someone threw something towards her, she somehow dodge the thing but looked at the person.
Isha: Yah!-
But gulp when she saw two tigers ready to attack her.
Isha smile nervously.
Isha: Hello guys BTW the make up is kinda.........(dodge a flying chappal) good.
She said and started running while Jungkook who was having a bat in his hand and Eunwoo who was having a chappal.
Isha: Oppa~~~ save your ishie!!!
Jin who was surving the food looked at the scene while others also looked at them and burst of laughter...
Isha stood near yoongi as she know they won't be able to do anything when she is with yoongi.
Isha also smiled while they both looked at her with annoyed expression.
Jungkook: mom!!! See what your sweet daughter did to my beautiful facu!!
He said while whining.
Eunwoo: yeah mom! See na!
He said to Isha's mom.
Isha: what? I just tried to practice some make tricks so i thought u guys will be the best options.
Jungkook: You!
He said and was about to come towards her but stopped when she stood next to yoongi, he gulped when yoongi gived him a what look.
Jungkook: hyung it's not fare!! You always take his side.
Namjoon: but today we have a point tho.
Hobi: yeah u both pranked her two times.
Jimin: Ishu u should have planned this with me i also wanted to paint their faces.
Isha: u are right i should have called u too.
Lisa: but still the make up looks good on you both!!
She said laughing while others also laughed, except seehu.
Seehu went near Jungkook and wiped hia face with her handkerchief, everyone stopped laughing suddenly...
Seehu: how could you Isha! It's not some kind of prank to do on someone.
Isha: it's just for fun seehu nothing else.
Seehu: for me it's not, okay!
She said and wiped Jungkook's face properly, Isha was jealous when she saw her touching his face.
Isha: excuse me! Jungkook have hands and legs too he can go and wash his face he don't need someone to do it.
She said looking at seehu who was intentionally looking at Jungkook....
Seehu's hands stopped and Jungkook took a back a little to create some space between them..
Isha: and also i didn't put a ton of makeup on you both, it will wash off by splashing water.
She said and went towards her room.....
Lisa: her mood went off in the morning isn't a good sign.
All except kang family: true.
Isha came back in her room and went to the bathroom she on the shower.
Isha: why was she so close to him!! Ahh that seehu! I really hate her she is always hitting over him.