drug?

Isha pov..........
Lia's friend accidentally drop her drink on me i was fustrated because of her, ahh my it's my favourite dress ahhhhhhh!!!
I was cleaning my dress but I don't know why my head is spinning lightly. My head is also paining, i will go home now i guess.

I came out of the washroom there was no one in that area everyone was on the dance floor or sitting drinking.
I was now feeling very uneasy my head is hurting and i am feeling like i will fall in few minutes.
I was going to our seat but stopped my a boy.
He was one of the friends of Lia.
He look at me with a creepy smile.
Leo: Hey Isha want some help.
He smiled looking at me.
Isha: no i-i will manage thanks.
I was about to go when he held my wrist and pin me to the wall.
I was now backing in the wall while he was coming towards me with a creepy grin.
I was not in the condition to even scream or fight with him my vision started bluring, my head was hurting like hell. He came near me and sniff my neck, i felt disgusting i tried to push him it was of no use i don't have any energy left i just want to go home..................
I tried to push him but he held both of  my hands with his one hand and pin them about my head, i was not in the senses I don't know what is happening. I closed my eyes feeling his breath near my neck i gulp and open my eyes to see nothing but blury things i again close my eyes. I can't do anything again i am useless, were my thoughts roaming in my head now.

Jungkook pov.............

It's been 10 minutes isha is still not here where is she?
Jungkook was getting worried he didn't she Isha anywhere.
He stand up and was about to go find her.
Lia: Jungkook where are you going?
Jungkook: restroom.....
I starting finding isha but she is not here. The last place is left is washroom.......
I was about to go towards the washroom when i saw a boy was holding a girl's hands and pinning them up it's look like she is not in her senses i was about to go towards them but i stopped when i saw the girl was isha. The boy was one of Lia's friend, he was holding Isha's hand above her and was trying to kiss her, she was not in her senses Jungkook understand it and started going towards them he was hella angry, that boy was touching his Isha. He went towards them and punched that boy causing him to fall on the ground Jungkook went towards him and make him stand and started punching him mercylessly. He was about to again punch but stopped when he saw Isha was about to fall, he run towards her and hold her and hug her in his embrace, he hug her and saw she was crying.
Jungkook: shh it's fine see I am here nothing is going to happen i am with you always.
Isha don't know why but she feel safe when Jungkook said he is with her always.
Jungkook called his mens and told them to take the boy to his torture room.
But when he saw Isha fainted in his arms. He took her in bridal style and take her to their table where they were sitting.
When he reached there he saw Rose widened her eyes and run towards them.
Rose: what happened to her, isha ishu open you eyes.
She said worried.
Jungkook: don't worry she is fine now, Rose i think you should go home i will drop Isha home.
Rose: hmm but please take care of her.
Jungkook: okay.
He was about to go but saw Lia glaring at them he stopped with Isha in his hands and said to lia.
Jungkook: i will deal with you later Lia, but for now enjoy your birthday.
Saying that Jungkook took Isha towards his car he made her sit on the passenger seat he was about to close  the door when he saw a purple mark on isha's neck his eyes widened and his heart shattered into pieces when he saw her in pain the only thing he knows that who hurted her will surely pay, he sat on the driver seat he took a emergency medicine kit from behind his seat and opened it and took out a cotton bud and rubbing alcohol he put small about of alcohol on the bud and start cleaning the area he saw her flinching when he touch the hickey. He put ointment on the hickey and closed the box and looked if there is any other injury or something when he saw there was nothing he sigh in relief and look at Isha who is sleeping peacefully, he know that she was in pain.
Jungkook: Isha i promise who ever did this to you he or she will surely pay.
He said and caressed her hair and smiled a little when he saw her struggling to get a comfortable position.
Jungkook started the car.........