shopping

3rd person pov.......

Isha woke up and fresh up and weared this.......

She take her phone and her purse, which only contains her Credit cards

She went down to the main gate to see Jisoo, Hyunjin and Kia already sitting in the car she went inside the car and sat next Kia on the back seat and started using her phone while jisoo and Hyunjin was talking.

Jisoo pov..........

Me and Hyunjin are only sitting in the car waiting for others.
Jisoo telled him every thing about yesterday.
Jisoo: Jungkook love her.
Hyunjin: hmm so let's make them together.
Jisoo: yeah 👍 deal.
After Kia Isha also came and now Jungkook is only left.

Again 3rd person pov...........

Jungkook came, Isha was sitting in the middle and Jungkook on the left side while Kia on right side and they all went to the mall.
Jisoo and Hyunjin look at eachother and smirked, Hyunjin turned the car in left direction with fast speed, it was so suddenly that Isha was shifted on.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's lap.....
Jungkook, Isha was soo shock isha's eyes widened and she looks at Jungkook and Jungkook look at her, she immediately stand up from his lap and sat next to him and when she looked towards kia she was glaring her so she again started using her phone with a little pink tint colour on her cheeks.

Time skip they all reached the mall, they firstly went to the wedding gown store and started searching for jisoo's wedding gown.
Kia: Kookie~ tell me how will i look in this wedding gown?
She asked while showing a very too revealing wedding gown.
Jungkook looked at it and then said under his breath.
Jungkook: a witch.
Kia: what?
Jungkook: u don't know ask your soon to be husband why me?
Kia: because you are the one.
Jungkook look at her with disgusting face.
Kia: oh Jisoo how about this?
She said showing a very revealing dress and as i know unnie will not like it.
Jisoo: it's too revealing i don't wa-
Kia: please try na.
Isha held her hand.
Isha: don't force her if she don't want to wear it.
Jungkook: she is right.
Kia glare at isha and sat again.

Time skip........

After trying like 18 wedding dresses Jisoo sat next to me and said.
Jisoo: i am tired.
Isha stands up and went to a gown in the corner and said.
Isha: how about this?
Jisoo's eyes widened.
Jisoo: it's beautiful.

And after trying that Jisoo selected that dress.
Jisoo: i am hungry let's go and eat na.
Hyunjin: okay then.

They all went to an restaurant in the mall and sat in a corner, Kia sat next to Jungkook which Jungkook didn't wanted, Isha, Jisoo and Hyunjin sat next to each other.
Jisoo: i will take kimchi fried rice.
Hyunjin: i will also take fried rice.
Kia: a chicken burger and cheese cake.
Jungkook: a milk shake and small size pizza.
Jisoo: what are you taking isha?
Isha: i am not hungry (yawn) i will be taking coffee only.
Jisoo: didn't slept last night?
Isha: hmm.
Jisoo: why don't you take a holiday.
Isha: for me there is no holiday until it's my birthday or some really important reason.
Kia: what do you even do taht you don't have time huh are you a strip-
Jungkook, jisoo and Hyunjin: don't dare to complete the sentence Kia!!
They all yelled at the same time causing Kia to stop.
Jisoo: if you again try to say that I will kill you remember that.
Isha: (stands up) i will be taking the orders.
Hyunjin: i will come with you.
Isha nodded.
They both went to take the orders.
Isha: oppa excuse me.
She said and went outside to take a call.

Isha: yeah aunty.
Aunty: Ishu can you tell Jisoo and Hyunjin to buy the rings now only because i don't have time to buy it, can you tell them please.
Isha: yeah i will don't worry.
Aunty: oh yeah please buy clothes for Jennie and Lisa also.
Isha: okay.

She again went inside and went towards Hyunjin.
They both take the orders to their table and sat down they all started to eat their food except Isha she was drinking her coffee.
Isha was using her phone while drinking her coffee Jungkook saw this and take a pizza slice and put that near her mouth she looks at him, he put that slice more near her mouth she took a bite and again started using her phone, Jungkook started feeding her and also eating himself.
And then there is Kia she is getting jealous and was glaring at Isha.

<Isha and Jungkook always fight but they never say no to food, they made a promise when they were small they will fight but they will never be angry to food>

Isha telled Jisoo to also buy the rings and clothes.

They all then buyed clothes for Jungkook and Hyunjin, after that they went to buy the clothes for Jennie, Lisa, Isha and Kia. Now they going to buy rings, they were going but stopped when they saw a small girl crying.
Isha: what happened? Why are you crying.
Kia: eww as i thought you are like some low grade people how can you touch a girl with cheap price clothes she isn't even beautif-.
Isha: just be quiet before i kick you out of the mall.
Isha said with a angry tone.
Isha take the girl in her hold and said.
Isha: unnie i will find her mom and then come back okay.
Jisoo: hmm okay.
Jungkook: i will come with you.
Isha nodded and they both went to find that small girl's mom.
Isha: what's your mom us wearing?
Girl: she has long hairs and blue colour eyes with cute voice.
Isha: aww so cute huh.
And after 30 minutes of finding they found a woman crying sitting on a bench and when the small girl yelled mamma, she looked up and hugged her tightly.
Isha: bye.
Women: thankyou for finding her may god bless you both with lots of happiness and your bond never breaks.
Isha and Jungkook look at each other and then look away feeling a blush in their cheeks.

They both then went towards the shop Jisoo and Hyunjin are.....

And after a long day shopping they all went to their hotel and then went to their room as they all were tired.

Time skip................

Isha got a call from Jisoo.
Isha: yeah unnie?
Jisoo: Ishu can you help me?
Isha: why asking unnie tell me i will surely help you.
Jisoo:  Ishu actually the party planner which was coming tomorrow for the welcome party is not coming because of some problem so can you please please help me, you also did a small coarse of fashion designer so can you pleas-
Isha: unnie don't say too much please i will help you okay so don't say please okay.
Jisoo: thankyou Ishu.
Isha: unnie who will help me but and the colour for the decoration?
Jisoo: my P.A will be there tomorrow morning and the colour will be yellow.
Isha: okay and what's the time for the party?
Jisoo: 7pm.
Isha: okay then, i will manage everything don't stress out now bye.