again a mission (part 2)

Isha: 1 lesson never ever in your life untie your enemy's hands.(smirk)
They all looked at her without saying anything.
Isha: (rolled her eyes) aren't u all going to attack me?
She said opening both of her hands a little with a little frown.
Mens looked at eachother but came to attack Isha when Junghyu said...
Junghyu: what are u looking bastards go attack her!!

Two men came running while one was holding a knife and other one was holding a metal rod....
Isha Dodge the knife while holding his hand and stabbed the knife in his shoulder and kick his back of the knee and pushed him on the other mens, some men fell due to the force push but few came to attack......
She was looking at them without any tension........a man came running she sighed and kicked his 'main part' where the sun don't rise.
He clutch that area and kneel down.. other mens gulped and looked at Isha who was smirking sexly while one left eyebrow raised.
Juwon: go u all what are u waiting for.
The others gulped and one man came infront slowly while looking nervous.
Isha just moved her leg a little causing the man to get scared and run away.
Isha laughed and again become serious....

Isha: don't waste my time i need to go home.
Others collected their courage and all came running towards her.
She was dodging and also beating them....
But after sometime there was only one man..
Isha: (panting) now what come fast.
She did a come here moment with her hands. While the man was coming she picked up a metal rod from the floor, she Swing the metal rod and hit that man's head hardly, the man fell down on the floor with a groan...

Isha threw the metal rod and spit on the floor and looked at Junghyu with said.
Isha: are there more?
Junghyu: u Bitch!!
He came walking fastly towards her and tried to hold her hairs but she held his hands and twisted his right hand and pushed him on the floor.
Juwon: leave him to bi-
Isha: he called me that so he is on the floor, if u will also call me that u will be in the grave.
She said glaring.
Isha stand up and kicked Junghyu on his face.
Junghyu also stand up and spit blood on the floor....

Junghyu came and this time he held Isha's hairs, he banged her head on the wall two time and pushed her on the floor.
Isha: ow ow ow!! Yah! U bastard that hurts!
She said and touched the area and saw a small amount of blood.
Isha: u will surely pay for wasting my precious blood.
She came running and kicked him on his stomach and then punched him on his nose, kicked the back of his knee and kicked his face again....

Isha spit while panting, she was about to beat him more but stopped when she heard gun sounds....

She frowned.....

Isha in mind: i told them not to fire gun, please be fine Felix, chan and Mingyu....

She was about to go outside the room but stopped when Juwon stand infront of Isha with a gun in her hands while pointing at her..

Isha: ahjuma it's not a thing to play, shh put it down.
She said like saying it to a kid.
Juwon: i know how to use it and i also know how to play with this. (Smirk)
Juwon shooted towards Isha but Isha Dodge the bullet just by 10cm..
Isha: YAH U MAD WOMAN!!!
Juwon was again about to shoot but stopped when someone came inside the room which cause Juwon to loose her concentration and Isha took that chance and kicked her hand and the gun now was in Isha hands.
Isha: now it's your time to go in the grave.
But Isha stopped for a moment and looked at the one who came inside and got shocked to see.

Jungkook........

Isha: YOU FREAKING JEON!!!!
Jungkook: Yah!!! I came here to help you don't bad mouth me..
Isha: u didn't came to help me but to increase the problem.
Jungkook: don't say that....as soon as hyungs told me that u are here i came here.
He said with a pout.
Isha: but u shouldn't ha-
Junghyu: what are u two even doing?
Isha: don't intrupt me bastard.
Jungkook: yeah don't intrupt when your noona and hyung is talking.