it's Not True!

Isha was shock she never thought this would ever happen just because of some pics peoples are now saying bad things about her......

It was a picture of Isha and Jungkook but Isha was sleeping while her head on Jungkook's chest while hugging him and Jungkook one hand was on her head while one was on her back.
It looks like someone took it from above like a drone takes a pic.

She was just looking at the pics..
Isha: w-what?
Girl 3: hey don't be shy now tell us how much does he gives you.
Girl 4: she is a sl*t i knew that from the start.
Now everyone was talking about Isha while she was just looking at the ground.
Boy 5: hey i will pay you more.
Boy 6: That's why she always roam around Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.
Girl 2: she is a gold digger.
A girl threw a empty colddrink's can which hit isha's left side corner forehead, her forehead started bleeding a little Isha just look on the ground and her eyes started beaming with water.
' i didn't do anything, why me then?!' Isha thought to herself.
Another can came towards Isha it was about to hit her but was stopped when a hand grabbed it and threw it away.
Jimin: How Dare you touch her!
Girl 4: Oppa why her we are also beautiful.
Jimin glared at her and hug Isha while she cryed silently while hugging jimin.
Girl 5: hey sl"t you are lucky he is on your side.
Jimin: DARE TO SAY ONE MORE COMMENT ON HER YOU WILL BE DEAD AS SOON!!
everyone went quite as Jimin the quite cooled one yelled.
Boy 3: why are you helping her she is a-
Jimin: complete the sentence and i will make sure you die.
Jimin said with the most dangerous voice while Isha was snuggling on Jimin.
Jimin: SHE.IS.MY.SISTER!
Jimin said and everyone went silent.
Girl 7: but still she is in a relationship with Jungkook what about that?
Jimin: it's just a misunderstanding, and if i ever heard anyone talking about her then you know what will happen.
Saying that Jimin take Isha to the ground because everyone was in the class and it was the only place no one will be......

Jimin was stroking isha's back while she was crying while snuggling on Jimin's shoulder.
Jimin: baby don't cry see your oppa is here na.

<
<
Author: Jimin care for isha like his real sister he always sees her as her own sister like IU and Rose. yeah i know it's sounds very nice i know i am good. ( Flipping her hair)
Jimin: don't intrupt i want to calm her also.
Author: yeah yeah i know.
>
>

Jimin: see it's isn't your fault.
Taehyung, IU, Rose, Jungkook came running towards them.
Taehyung came and hug Isha.
Taehyung caressed her back and said in her ear.
Taehyung: shh, shh it's fine i am by your side don't worry.
Saying that he felt her breath getting normal he parted away and say her looking down with a small pout.
Taehyung: what happened chocho.

<  Fact: Taehyung and her brothers given random name to her>

Isha: (shook her head as no) nothing.
Jungkook look down and said.
Jungkook: sorry it's my fault.
Isha: no it's isn't it's not your fault nor mine don't say that.
Rose: Ishu here drink water.
Isha drink some water and stand up from the bench.
Jungkook: where are you going?
Isha: just want some alone time.
Isha went towards her car and went outside of the University.
She was driving the car at fast speed, she went to the Han river and sat on a bench she look at the sky, it was still noon, she closed her eyes and put her head on the beach back, she felt cold breeze hit her face.
' why everything happens to me' isha thought.
Isha went on alert as soon as she felt a presence, but she felt ease when she inhale the perfume she know it's Suga and hobi, she opened her eyes and sat straight.
Suga: what are you doing here bub?
Hobi: you were at University right shine?
Isha didn't said just hug hobi tightly, hobi and suga was confused but hobi hug her and both of them sat next to her.
Suga: bub what happened?
Isha: o-oppa
Isha said while tears were in her eyes.
Suga hug her and said.
Suga: tell me shh don't baby don't cry?
Suga was tense he don't want to see her cry he loves her more than anything she is the only sister he have that is so close to him.
Isha was hugging suga while some tears rolled down her face, suga's black suit was now covered in some tears and lines but he don't care the thing he only cares is that his sister.
Isha tell everything to suga, Suga was still hugging her while Hobi call his man and said..
Hobi: i want the pic deleted from every site or phone, not a single phone or Pendrive should contain that pic, do this in 1 hour or you know what will happen.
Hobi said to one of his men.
When they look at Isha they saw her sleeping while hugging suga. They both sigh as they know she always fall sleep whenever she cry.
Hobi take Isha in koala hug and take her to his car.
They both came home taking Isha.
As soon as they reached there everyone asked them what happened to Isha but they said they will tell everything but after putting Isha in her room.
After That suga and hobi telled everything to everyone. Jin and RM now was angry but controlled it as they also have to take care of Isha.

Time skip..............

Isha woke up and went downstairs to see her brothers watching TV, she went towards RM and laid while putting her head on his lap, RM was stroking her hairs while he was eating chips, he also fed her some.
Isha: yoongi oppa?
Suga: hmm?
Isha: why you all love me so much?
Hobi: because you are our precious Sun shine!!
Suga: because you are our best gift.
Jin: because you are my beautiful sister.
Rm: because you are our favourite little champ.
Taehyung and Jimin: because you like our best friend.
Isha smiled looking at them.
Isha: oppa i am hungry!!!!
Jin: want to eat pizza?
Isha: hmm.
Isha said sitting up and nodding like a kid causing everyone else to laugh.
Jimin: Hyung sorry i need to go mom called me she wants help in some work.
Hobi: it's okay don't worry.

Time skip.......

Ring Ring.......
There was someone on the main door.
Isha: i will open.
Isha went to opened it and as soon as she opened she saw Jungkook, Rose and Iu. IU and Rose hugged her tightly.
Isha: guys i-i can't breath.
And after their small discussion every one was sitting and talking.

Suga: Jungkook you need to complete it tomorrow okay.
Jungkook: yes Hyung i will do it tomorrow only.
They both were talking about some mafia work.
Isha: what oppa?
Suga: just about a mission.
Isha: oppa can i go please i didn't went on a mission from few weeks and i am also bored.
Taehyung: it's not some game or things you do when you are bored.
Taehyung said with bored voice.
Suga: you can only if Jungkook have no problem.
Isha look at Jungkook with puppy eyes, Jungkook sighed.
Jungkook: okay.
Isha: yeah!!!

Author note.........
Sorry for late update i was at my grandmother's house and there was too much network and i wasn't able to post new chapter.