the new CEO

Isha went outside after eating her breakfast.........

Isha sat in her car and drove to jisoo's house.....

Isha: unnie you ready?
Jisoo: yeah let's go.
They both went to the the personal doctor which was for jisoo....
They both entered the cabin and sat on the seat.....the doctor asked jisoo about her pregnancy days...and all she then did a ultra sound and even  showed the small baby.
Isha smiled while looking at the scene, she is really fond of kids....she can do anything for them.

While coming back home jisoo asked Isha to stop at a icecream shop as she was craving for that.

Time skip......6:00pm.
Isha came inside her house being tired after visiting the doctor with jisoo she went to her company as she will be the CEO tomorrow and there will be a huge party as she is going to handle her business from now on......

She came and layed down on the bed......and looked at her phone and saw Jungkook's 3 missed calls and her phone being on silent she didn't know he called her, she called back him.
Isha: hello?
Jungkook: hello love.
Isha: sorry I wasn't able to pick up your phone.
Jungkook: it's okay i know you must be busy, but tell me did you had your lunch?
Isha: nah i was just a little b-
Jungkook: okay but atleast have your dinner.
Isha: yeah i will don't worry.
Jungkook: oh and also i have some important work tomorrow so I won't be in the city sorry Ishu.
Isha: (sad) oh um okay no worries bye good night.
Jungkook: good night.

Isha cut the call and said to her self.
Isha: did he forgot that tomorrow i am going to be the CEO? Tomorrow is a huge day but he is busy.
She pouted but then shrugged.
Isha: so what he also have works to do Isha don't be a kid now.
She then went to change her clothes and went downstairs to eat dinner.

She sat there and soon her everyone came.

Dad: Taehyung, hobi is everything ready for tomorrow?
Taehyung: yeah dad.
Hobi: everything is done we just need a beautiful dress for our Ishu now.
Namjoon: don't worry i asked my friend who is a fashion designer, she will show Ishu dresses.
Jin: and invitation?
Yoongi: i did that, but Jungkook said he won't be able to come as he have some work tomorrow.
Mom: it's okay.

After dinner everyone went to their room........

Next morning.....

Isha woke up when someone shook her roughly.
Isha: yah!!! Leave me alone!
Taehyung: OI! Wake up!!
Isha: now what?
She said sitting up on the bed.
Taehyung: mom said get ready and go with namjoon and jin oppa to buy a dress.
Isha: hm.

She said and went inside the bathroom to get ready.....

She came outside getting ready and looked at her phone and pouted when she didn't saw any calls or messages from Jungkook.
Isha: is he really that busy?
She sighed and went downstairs.

She sat on the couch and was going through some paper work which was going out of her brain.
Namjoon: ready ishu?
Isha: yeah oppa.
She stood up and went outside with Jin and Namjoon.....in the whole ride Isha was looking at her phone to see if there is any message and after a big fight with her brain she messaged Jungkook....

Isha: good morning Jungkook-ahh~ 💜
Isha: call me when you are free.

She closed her phone and went after her brothers who were now inside the  shop.....

Isha was sitting on a chair scrolling through her phone while jin and Namjoon were telling the designer what type of dress Isha wants...

Isha was talking to rose on chats when Jungkook messaged her ....
Jungkook: morning Ishu. And sorry I won't be able to call you today I think i am a bit busy bye and sorry.