wedding Huh!!!!

Few months later...
.
Isha asked Jungkook to marry her that day when he accepted her condition........

Jungkook: how am i looking Hyung?!
Jin: it's the twelve time you have asked the same thing.
Taehyung: i think he is more nervous than Ishu.
Namjoon: true, Jungkook atleast have a little confident.
Jungkook: h-how can i.......... Hyung i think we should do the wedding after few day-
Jimin: OI!! Shut up okay, today is your wedding and you are nervous and moreover, there Isha is not even nervous she is happy.
He said coming inside the room.
Jungkook: i am happy too but!!! But i am also ner-
Suga: stop biting your nails jeon!
Jungkook: ahhh............take deep breaths Jungkook....deep breath.
He took some deep breath but again started walking back and forth in the room while the boys were looking at him with an weird expression.
Jackson: if you have any problem in marrying today then i can marry Isha.
Jungkook glared at him and said.
Jungkook: she is mine bro why are you always behind her.
Jackson: yah! I am her friend too okay i will do what is good for her okay.
Hobi: hey Jungkook why don't you eat something then maybe you will be less nervous?
Jungkook nodded.
Jungkook: how am i loo-
Suga: you are looking like a poo 💩.
He said while wearing his blazer as it's already time for the wedding.
Now this add more nervousness to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at jin and said.
Jungkook: do i really look like poo?
Jin: what nonsense! Let's go now it's the time for wedding now.....

Meanwhile.......

Taehyung: ready?
He said giving her his hand.
Isha: (deep breath, smile) hmm.
Taehyung was on her left side, on her right side her dad was hold her hand....her other brothers were behind her except eunwoo and Jackson they were next to Jungkook as he was nervous as hell...
And as soon as Isha entered the wedding hall, he lost it....he lost his every confidence which was present inside him.......he looked at her who is going to be his wife now...  Years ago he used to tease and annoy her and today he is marrying her, his eyes immediately held tears looking at her,  Isha's dad gave her hand to Jungkook and Jungkook took her hand...
Dad: take care of her.
Jungkook smiled and nodded,
Taehyung: i will kill you if you even made her cry!
Jungkook: i will be ready to get bury the day i will make her cry.
Namjoon & jin: let her eat everything she ask except icecream.
Isha: oppa!
Jimin: she is my sister too take care of her or i will break your bone.
Hobi: always smile hmm.
He said caressing her hair.
Suga: call me if this brat talks rudely with you i will bury hmm 6 feet under the ground.
Isha nodded while smiling.....
Soon they were standing infront of eachother, hands in eachothers hold....

Soon after the oaths.......
Priest: you may now kiss the bride.
Jungkook smiled and pulled her closer her her hand and pecked he lips...he then kissed her forehead and said.
Jungkook: (smile) mrs.jeon Isha Jungkook welcome to my world.
Isha smiled and soon after that they both were sitting on the stage while everyone started coming and started greeted them.
Seehu came and gave Isha a gift.......
Seehu: i am not happy for you both but still, be happy, and you Isha take care of him.
Isha: he is now my responsibility seehu don't worry, and also let's be friends now, I am bored by this enemies things now.
Seehu: sure why now.

Jungkook: see how our life changed in few years.
Isha: true i never thought i will marry my enemy.
Jungkook: nor did i. But are you ready for our first night mrs.jeon.
Isha looked at him with wide eyes.
Jungkook: don't worry i will be gentle.
Isha gulped and looked away blushing.
Jungkook: blushy blushy huh.
Isha: shut up.
Jungkook chuckled.

Everyone was done meeting them and now everyone was dancing.....

(Imagine everyone except Jungkook)

Isha and Jungkook laughed at them...

But them IU and rose came and took Isha with the  and the three of the  danced a bit..

But suddenly the lights went off and spotlight on and Jungkook was standing infront of Isha, he smiled and gived her his hand, she took his hand and they both slow danced....
(The dance which is at the top, they did that dance)

Time skip.......

Jimin: hey you better take care of her hm.
He said to Jungkook.
Jungkook: yeah i will Hyung.
Isha bid them bye and they both sat in the car.
Namjoon: bye.
Isha nodded as she was sad...

As the car started Isha put her head on Jungkook's shoulder.
Jungkook hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Jungkook: don't be sad.
Isha: hmm.

Time skip.....

Isha and Jungkook came out of the car and stood outside the house.....
It was not like a mansion but also not a normal house, it was beautiful and modern looking, it was a gift from Jungkook and isha's parents, they both even denied but they forced them to take it..... Isha and Jungkook walked inside the house and was about to go upstairs but Jungkook picked her up suddenly.
Isha: yah!! Jungkook wh-
Jungkook: ahh the dress is heavy and you won't be able to climb the stairs.
Isha: but your hands will pain because of the weight.
Jungkook: it will not ishu.

Jungkook opened the room door and made her stand on the floor and said.
Jungkook: you go and change, i will change after you.
Isha: okay.

Isha came out of the bathroom after changing her clothes........
She came out wearing Jungkook's one white Shirt as her clothes were still not here.....
Jungkook who was talking to someone on phone looked at her with wide eyes and flustered face..he cut the call and put the phone on the table.
Isha looked away blushing while Jungkook came and stand infront of her..... He looked at her who was just wearing his shirt.....her milky white legs were making him crazy every passing second.....

He pulled her closer by her waist and said while putting his head near her neck and inhaling her scent.
Jungkook: are you trying to seduce me baby.
Isha: may be.
Jungkook moved her hairs from her shoulder and slide the shirt a little from her shoulder and asked.
Jungkook: may I?
Isha nodded while smiling, and Jungkook just smiled at her and kissed her lips..... Isha closed her eyes while Jungkook was just devoring her lips....he pushed her on the bed lightly and hovered over her small body while still kissing, he took of his watch and threw that on the corner of the bed. He started kissing her jaw and then her neck while slightly giving her wet kisses......
He dig his teeths on her shoulder which cause a soft yet low moan from her.......the moan added oil to the fire which was inside Jungkook, Jungkook started opened her shirt button in few seconds and threw that somewhere in the room, as the light was already dimmed and the only source of light was the moon, the light which moon was oozing was coming from the glass door of the balcony...... Jungkook stands on his knees and opened his shirt button while gazing at her who was looking at him while breathing heavily.
Jungkook: it will be a long night baby.
Jungkook took off his shirt and threw that on the ground, Isha looked at him, his honey toned abs.....
Jungkook took her hand and put that on his abs... Isha roamed her hand over his abs and chest, Jungkook put his head back because of her touch.
He groaned and suddenly took both of her hands and pinned them above her head and started sucking her collarbone.
Isha: ahh~
She moaned when he bite that spot..
He smirked and started giving her hickeys........
He unclipped her bra and threw that, he started circleing on her nipples causing her to moan, he again kissed her causing her moans to get muffled......

Isha was on the ninth cloud because of the sensation........
Jungkook: ahh your moans are making me crazy love.

(Author: hehehhehehe sorry no smuts for now....let them enjoy their first night okay 👍......