back to normal?

Thud............

Isha: leave......her.
Isha was laying on the floor, as a man with iron rod attacked isha's head.
Isha: max please........ Please leave them i will do what you will say but please..............
Max: tch tch tch where is the brave girl i saw last time huh? ( Smirking while kneeling to match the hight with isha)
Without a warning isha punched max causing him to land on the floor, his man saw and came towards har but she beat them easily.
Isha: i told you not to mess with my family buy here you are not even listening me.
Isha said while putting a feet on max head.
Max: you bitch.
Isha: yes i am, i can even become a monster for my family and for you information mister you messed with wrong girl, I am The one everyone feard and you dare to touch my family you fucker, If I want i can kill you easily by calling a phone number but i wanted to kill you by my hands.
Max: who are you you are just a girl with rich parents and not more.
Isha: i am rich but i never use my parents money because i have my own you know how?
Max: i don't care.
Max was now laying on the floor on his stomach and isha was sitting on a chair while putting a feet on his face.
Isha: aww but i want to tell you because I don't like when someone die with suspense, and specially the one who i killed so let's just say i am the worst nightmare of you i am not the old isha i am the one who can make your family a beggar on the streets.
Max: my dad is rich he can't become a beggar.
Isha: oh is that so........ I have full records of you and your family, your sister suzy is very neave and cute she loves you so much she don't know you are like this or she will kill you with her own hands i don't want her to live a life of a beggar and as per you mom she is very kind your dad is also good but you how are you even their child i think.
Max: you leave me and see what i can do.
Isha: na na i am not doing it maxy so i am gonna say who am i  and what i do.
Max: just say already.
Isha put her feet on his face while applying force.
Isha: shut up and listen.
Isha went to his ear and said......

Isha: I am the Queen the Mafia queen.
Max eyes widened.
Isha: oh are you scared tch tch tch how bad.
Max: I- I am so sorry for what i did please leave me.
Isha: why i will leave you for hurting my family sorry but time's up bye have a great sleep.
Saying that isha take the gun and shoot max in his head.
Isha: 'sigh' sorry suzy..........
That's when the door opened with a thud......
Isha: oppa!
Jin:yahyoubrathowdareyoucomeherewithouttellingmeiwassoworriedaboutyou.
(What jin said: yah! You brat how dare you come here without telling me i was so worried about you)
Isha: oppa oppa chill i am fine see.
Suga: but why didn't you tell us anything?
Isha: i didn't want you guys to again get hurt because of that ugly max.
Jungkook:where is he BTW.
Isha: in hell.
Saying that isha went to her mom and take her to her car.
Hobi: ah why she don't listen to us?
Rm: she didn't even telled us.
Suga: leave it and call the bodyguards to clean the mess.
Jin: Jungkook you go with isha.
Jungkook: okay hyung.

In isha car......
Jungkook: isha i will come with you.
Isha: but why i am fine.
Jungkook: your hand.
Isha saw her hand and there was a cut.
Isha: it's fine.
Jungkook: no it's not i will drive you sit inside and BTW Taehyung got discharge he will be at home now.
Isha: okay and thanks.
Jungkook: welcome.

Time skip...............
At home.............
Everything is fine now Taehyung is still recovering but has mostly recovered when isha got home she got to listen to the scolding from her dad, mom, Taehyung, jimin, and the hyung line. After saying sorry for like 100 time isha webt to her room and slept but she didn't know someone will disturb her sleep.......

Light on.......
Isha: who the fuck on the lights.
Jin: yah you miss please control you tongue.
Isha: oppa let me sleep please.
All: noo ...
Isha: what happened?
While rubbing her eyes.

All: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISHU!!!!!!!
Isha: ehh? What ?
Jungkook: are you gone deaf?
Isha: shut up bunny.
Jin: it's your birthday princess.
Isha: oh it is?
Rm: let's cut the cake.