who love who?

Taehyung: here is my gift.
Isha ranned to that person and started beating him.
Isha: you lier you brat.
Eunwoo: yah yah it hurts leave me ishu.
Isha: you brat when i asked you you said you don't have time.
Isha said and hugged him tightly.
Eunwoo also hug her.
Eunwoo: sorry na and happy birthday.
He and said handle flowers maked from balloon

Isha: when did you came?Eunwoo: just now my flight landed just and i came here running you don't know how much a runned

Eunwoo: just now my flight landed just and i came here running you don't know how much a runned.
He said with fake panting.
Isha hit him.
Isha: i missed you, you never came to meet me from last 5 years.
Eunwoo: sorry but now i will stay here only my studies are done and now i am gonna help dad with the business.
Isha: yay!!
Everyone was smiling looking at her but someone was looking like he will kill Eunwoo anytime soon.
Jungkook he was glaring Eunwoo for getting so much close to isha, he was jealous but don't want to accept it.

Inside the house......
Isha: mom IU, Rose and Jimin will come home and i will be going to the mall with Iu and Rose.
Mom: okay but remember there is a party and your clothes are in your room get ready before the party starts.
Isha: yeah yeah mom.

Inside isha room.....
Isha was reading her manga when someone came inside her room.
Jungkook: isha?
Isha: yeah Jungkook what happened?
Jungkook: umm actually i bought something for you.
Isha: what..... You really bought something for me?
Jungkook: yeah.
Jungkook handle a small box to her isha was about to open it when someone cake inside.
Eunwoo: ishu! Here i bought something for you.
He handled her a box, isha put the box which Jungkook gave on her table and take the box from Eunwoo and opened it, Jungkook was sad that you didn't opened his first but still he saw what Eunwoo bought.

Jungkook was shock because it was the one Jungkook was about to buy but it was already sold to someone he didn't thought Eunwoo bought it.
Isha: thankyou eunwoo very much.
Iu: isha come let's go or we will he late.
Isha: yeah coming isha put the box Jungkook and Eunwoo gave into her closet and went outside woth Iu.
Jungkook was sad but still.

Inside the mall.......

Iu: let's enjoy today.
Isha: where?
Rose: how about we go and see some movie?
Isha: it's a good idea.