old past 2

Isha: by MAX.
Taehyung: what!!
Isha: hmm he message me and said from now till my birthday everyone who is close to me will get hurt.(teary eyes)
Taehyung: that brat!!!
Isha: i am sorry IU.
Iu: hey don't be sorry it's okay it's not your fault.
Isha: it's my fault i should have accepted him but me i rejected him.(tear fell) because of me everything happens.
Taehyung: ishu it's not like that.
Isha: yes it is.
Taehyung: hey bub don't blame yourself for all these.(sit beside her)
Isha: you both go to the GYM.
Taehyung: i am not leaving you.
Isha: yah! Don't act like that i am fine now.
Taehyung: i don't want to leave you alone.
Isha: please tae and please everyone leave me for 2 hours i want some alone time.
Taehyung: hmm but please don't smoke or drink.
Isha:i will try.
Taehyung: please isha.
Isha: hmm. IU please go and fresh up in guest room.
Taehyung: Isha please don't.
Isha: okay okay i will not drink or smoke.
Taehyung: hmm take care i will be back.
Isha:hmm.
Taehyung: Jungkook let's go.

In isha room....
I straightly went in my room and locked my room and went in side the bathroom.
I on the shower and stand under it and the water was cold.
Isha: why me. Everything happens with me.(tear fell)
She was crying but the water was mixing with her tears. She stand there for 5 minutes then leaning on the wall she sat on the floor.
Isha:i think i should get out not.
After wearing her comfortable clothes she went to her balcony and take out a cigarette from the cigarette box.

(CIGARETTE IS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR HEALTH IT'S JUST A STORY DON'T REPEAT)

After standing there for more than 30 minutes she was just smoking there that's when someone came in her room.

Taehyung pov..........
After sitting in the car Jungkook ask me....
Jungkook: umm Hyung i want to ask you something.
Taehyung:hmm.
Jungkook: what happened between isha and Max?
Taehyung: (sigh) it's a long story.
Jungkook: please i want to know what happened between them....
Taehyung: ut started from her High school.

Flashback back......
2 year before................
Taehyung was passed out from school now he was in University 1 year isha was alone at that school because Jungkook,Iu, Rose. Were at different schools...........
After Taehyung left that school she made a friend......
Max: hello.
Isha: hello.
Max: my self Max, Choi Max.
Isha: isha, kim isha.
Max: will you be my friend?
Isha: why not.
After that isha and Max because best friend and always hang out often but after few months max started acting strange. And one day...........
Max: umm isha.
Isha: hmm(turned around)
Max: i- want to say something.
Isha: hmm.
Max: i- i love you.
Isha:(shock) w-what max?
Max: i love you isha from the day i met you.
Isha:but we were just friends right?
Max: fuck up woth your just friends i am sick of that.(shout)

Isha: but max-
Max: didn't listen and tried to kiss Isha forcefully.
Isha:(pushed him with full force and slap him) Stay In Your limits Max!!(ran away from there)

After that day isha didn't talk to max and so did max but after 2 weeks........

Max:hello isha!
Isha:(cold) don't follow me max.
Max: isha i am so sorry i didn't wanted to make you Uncomfortable but i just.
Isha:(sigh) okay i accept your apology.
Max: really.
Isha:hmm.
Max: can you please come with me just for 5 minutes?
Isha: umm okay.
Max take isha to a empty classroom with 2 boys inside.
Isha: umm max what did you wanted to say?
Max: don't worry 'BABYGIRL'.
that's when Isha realised it........ That max made her come here for something else.
Isha: what are y-you saying max?
Max: don't worry baby i will do it fast.(lock the room)

Isha: max be in you limits.
Max: oh i am.(smirk) i want to know how you lips taste.
Isha:(shout) Help someone is there?
Max: Don't worry there is no one outside.(smirk) boys hold her.(the two boys hold her hands)
Isha:(started panicking) please leave me alone max please.(teary eyes)
Max: don't cry baby i don't want you to cry now i want you when you scream my name.
Isha: leave me.!!

Mature content if you're comfortable then only see.

Max:(start coming towards isha and touched her thighs) don't be afraid babygirl!.
Isha: (she closed her eyes but the tears were  flowing continuously)l-leave me please.
Max:(start touching her cheeks and then lips)
He was about to kiss you but then you feel that the two boys grip on your hand lose so you slap max and kick him and then run from there.
Max: get her here now!!!
The two boys ran to you but you were fast enough and ran to a shop and telled there that some boys are following you so they helped you.

Time skip at home..........
Isha came home in very bad condition.
Her eyes were fully red due to crying. And her nose was red her cheeks was also red. When ever isha cry her cheeks become red. She was zoning out. Her mom and dad were gone to their relatives wedding. Only Taehyung was there her was watching T.V.
Isha came and didn't noticed him. Her tears were flowing continuously.

Taehyung turned when he heard the main door open. He froze on the place he was sitting he saw what he didn't want to saw in his whole life his little sister crying badly and in the worst condition.... He ran to her..
Taehyung: isha what happened? Why are you crying and what her those marks on your hand. Isha saw him....
Isha: O-Oppa.(started crying while hugging him so tightly)
Isha never called him oppa. He also didn't mind isha calling him by his name but today when isha use Oppa word he knew someone is wrong.
Taehyung: bub? What happened tell see your oppa is here na tell.(worried)
Isha: o-oppa he t-touched m-me..(crying unstoppable)
Taehyung: who?
Isha: m-m.(she was not able to speak his name)
Taehyung: shh shh no worries see i am here no don't cry..(hug you)
Taehyung didn't know the matter but he knows one thing the one who made her cry will surely die because she don't have 1 brother she has 5 and if suga, Rm got to know the one will surely meet the hell.

Taehyung made you come to your room while still hugging you.
Taehyung: shh bub don't cry..
Isha:o-oppa everyone w-will b-blame me.
Taehyung: no ishu no one will blame you i am here na please don't cry.(Isha calm down a bit)
Taehyung didn't feel any moment.
Taehyung: isha.(saw you sleeping)(sigh) i will kill who made her cry!!
Then he take out your shoes and lay you down....
After that day you didn't went to the school for 1 week and after you went you didn't see max you thought he changed his school. After that incident Taehyung was protective towards you. But isha didn't know that when that day she came home crying after that day suga, Rm, Jin, Hobi, Taehyung went to max house and beat the hell of him. Suga wanted to kill him but jin stopped him saying he should feel the pain they gived him. BTW they didn't do anything to him just broke his hands by which he touched you, beat him for misbehaving, put chili powder in his eyes for seeing you.
End.........

Say that Taehyung eye left a tear.........
Jungkook was feeling sad for what you have gone through. He didn't knew that all.
Taehyung: i don't want isha to face him again.
Jungkook: don't worry hyung we will end this and fully.
Taehyung:hmm.