wedding of unnie

Isha woke up and looked at the time it's 8:45 am.

she still have time but if she will sleep again she will only wake up after the wedding.

she sat on the bed and looked at the balcony from where sunlight is coming.

she smiled and streched her arms and ruffled her hairs while walking towards the bathroom.

she went inside and did a fresh bath and came out wearing a bath robe.

she started to find some good dress because jisoo bought Isha many dresses and now she don't know what to wear she took out two dresses and did a long discussion to herself.
Isha: should i wear this or that?

Isha: ahh why it's so difficult to choose

Isha: umm yeah lisa!!!!
Isha call lisa and there come a girl while holding her dress and jewellery.

Isha: what should i wear?
Lisa: you call me just to ask what should u wear?
She said closing her eyes like she is now angry.
Isha: yeah please t-
Lisa: You Bitch i was getting ready when u called me i thought you slipped in the bathroom that's why i came running!!!!!
Isha: u think too much sissy now tell na please.
Lisa: (sigh) umm this blue one.
Isha: are u sur-
Lisa: (glare) if u don't like then why did u called me.
Isha: okay okay i will Wear this blue one.
Lisa and Isha started to get ready.....
Lisa was wearing a cherry red gown while Isha is wearing the blue one lahenga.

Isha: lisuuuuuuuuu you are looking gorgeous my love.
She said while making her hairs.
Isha: BTW are u sure u don't have any Boyfriend?
Lisa: No i don't have any Boyfriend okay....
Isha: but do you have a crush?
Lisa: (look down and smiled sadly) yeah i had actually but......he love someone else....
Isha: (kneel down) yah please don't be sad now i am sorry i made u sad.
Lisa: no dumbo you didn't made me sad.
Isha: But if u had told me earlier i would have made your crush your boyfriend.
Lisa: (laugh) how by threatening him?
Isha: yeah maybe if u still want i can, tell me want me to bring him here today.
Lisa: no he loves someone else and that girl also love him with her whole heart, i don't want them to be sad because of me.
Isha: but still he still don't have any girlfriend?
Lisa: yeah he has a huge crush on that girl and that girl also has a huge crush on him but they don't know.
Isha: then u should tell them.
Lisa: no i don't want to, because they I want them to confess their love to eachother.
Isha: you are too kind unnie please don't be like this.
Lisa: oh why unnie so suddenly?
Isha: u don't know i just wanted to call u that.
Lisa: (laugh) okay okay now let's get ready or we will be late.
Isha: but one thing more.
Lisa: yeah.
Isha: you should atleast tell the boy that u love him.
Lisa: he is my friend and i know him from a very long time, and the girl is very precious to me...........she is a sister to me, she helped me in every situation she can i can't just hurt both of their feelings for my good.
Isha: hmm Don't worry u will get a better partner.
Lisa: yeah my sissy.

After dressing up they both went to the wedding hall.

Jungkook was not in the wedding so Isha asked her brothers and then thye told her that because of some very important work Jungkook had to go on a mission.

The time went by talking laughing and all after the wedding Jisoo is about to go now. Jisoo Unnie came and hugged everyone.....she came to Isha and hugged her tightly.
Jisoo: don't be sad okay call me if anything happens okay.
Isha: (sniff) it should be me who should say this.
Jisoo: (pinch her nose) don't fight with anyone, take care, and confess to Jungkook as soon as possible.
She said whisper the last part.
Isha: hmm. Bye i will come to see u okay.
Jisoo: hmm.
Isha: and oppa please take care of her or i will not even think to kill u.
Hyunjin gulped.
Jisoo: don't scare him.

And after jisoo went and everyone started to leave the venue........

Isha and her brothers and parents also left from there after meeting jisoo's parents.
Isha: Lisa please come with me.
Lisa: sorry na i can't, i got so many assignments...
Isha: (sigh) okay but visit us sometime.
Lisa: ofcourse i will.

Time skip...........

Isha and everyone reached their home.....
Isha layed down on her bed and slept in no time because of being too much tired.

Meanwhile...........

Jungkook came back from his mission he was sad to not able to see Isha in the wedding how she was looking but still the mission was important.....

As he reached home he went to his room and freshed up, when he came back from the bathroom he got a message from Jisoo.

Jisoo noona: i know u want pictures of Isha from the wedding.

Jungkook smiled and texted " yes noona please"

Jisoo noona: okay as u say but don't tell her i gave u the pictures.

Jungkook " okay".

Jungkook layed down on the bed and started to see the pictures of the wedding, engagement and other functions.......

Jungkook smiled looking at her cute innocent face.......
Jungkook: she looks cute when she make pout just like yoongi Hyung.

After that he also slept........

Author.........

Sorry for small chapter i am not getting time for writing chapters.....i am busy because of my school......

But i will try to post.....

Next chapter spoiler.....

Teacher: so there is a new student class.

Jungkook: seehu?

??: I will not let Jungkook even look at u.

Isha: (took of her pendent) he don't love me.....i guess.....

Jungkook: Isha why are u here?

Isha:..............