Proposal?

Author......Jiska Tumhe tha intejar!!! Vo ghadhi aagayi aagayi aagayi.......

Isha woke up and got ready for the university as she is going after many days holiday...
She pack her bag and went downstairs.....
Isha: morning....
Everyone: good morning...

Taehyung: (whisper) are you going to confess?
Isha: (whisper) i don't know i am super nervous.
Taehyung: it's okay everything will turn out fine.
Isha nodded and started eating her food.

Time skip........ University.....

Isha came to University and saw her friends in the locker room....
Isha: Iu! Rose!
Rose: aww my baby how are you?
Isha: don't baby me!
Iu: yeah yeah ofcourse.

The three of them were talking and walking when Jungkook came suddenly infront of Isha and said.
Jungkook: good morning.
Iu&Rose: good morning...
Jungkook: won't you say morning to me?
Isha: no.
She went away to the class leaving them.....

Meanwhile.....

Jackson: i can't wait to confess now!
He said buying a box of chocolates....

Again University..........time skip.....

The day went like this only.... Isha completely ignored Jungkook and was planning to propose him today only....
She went home and freshed up....
After freshing up she went to a nearby flower shop and buyed some red roses...
It was already 5pm....she also buyed some candys for him..yeah i boy should do this but why? Why don't girls also give prince treatment to boys the way boys give girl a princess treatment....

Isha came home and changed her outfit...

She went downstairs to see her brothers

Jin: u ready?
Isha: nervous!
Suga went to her and hugged her.
Isha: thankyou oppa.
Taehyung: so what do you say let's go.
Isha: where are you going?
Hobi: we are coming with you.
Isha: wait wait wait why?!
Namjoon: for your safety now let's go.
Isha: what no oppa you all can't!
Jimin: yess we can.
Isha: you all will ruined it!
Iu: no we will not we will hide okay.
Isha: (sigh) okay.

Isha started walking towards Jungkook's house as it was near from her house just 2 blocks away... everyone was walking behind her but in a hiding way.
Isha: oh shit i forgot about the roses and chocolate ahh~
She said and turned around but only to got startled by someone...
Isha: ah~ u scared me Jackson.
Jackson: sorry.
Isha: why are you here?
Jackson: umm i want to tell you something so i thought i will tell you now.
Isha: hmm? What?
Jackson kneels down with is one knee on the ground with a bouquet of flowers....
Jackson: Isha i know it's too early but.... I want to tell you the every feeling i am holding inside. I really love you Isha, i don't know how but I can't live without you now.
Isha: I- But I Love-
(Scrunch)
Isha turned her head towards the left direction and saw Jungkook, on the floor there was lying a bouquet of flowers Jungkook stood there he looked away when Isha looked at him, he immediately went away, but he saw everyone hiding behind the pillars, he still didn't wait and went away to somewhere.
Isha: J-jungkook wait!!
She ran but he went away. She picked up the bouquet and saw a small Letter in it.
Everyone came from their hiding spot towards Isha who was reading the letter by now....