Crazy

3rd person pov......

Isha in mind: how am i going to take this bunny, he is heavy.
Isha: (sigh) u can do it.
She kept Jungkook's left hand on her shoulder and her hand on his waist.
She made Jungkook stand up and started to take him to his room.
Everyone was now in their rooms, their parents were also sleeping
Isha: aish! This bunny. Who knows what he eats.
Jungkook: excuse me~ are u kidnapping me?
He asked looking at Isha.
Isha looked at him annoyed and said.
Isha: yeah mister.
Jungkook: hah!! Save me someone ~
He said while trying to take his hands off from her shoulder but she somehow take him to his room.
She closed the room door and said.
Isha: sleep now!
She threw his body on the bed.
Jungkook: how can i, u kidnapped me u witch.

Isha: i will beat your ass when u will get your senses but now sleep.
She was about to go but her held her hand and pulled her over him.
Isha was shocked he did something like this for the first time as he is shy with girls as everyone knows.
Isha: (wide eyes) Jungkook!
Jungkook: where are u going miss kidnapper?
He flipped and now Isha was under him......his hands was supporting his body, Isha's breath was not normal she was so much nervous.
Jungkook looked at her eyes, they both had a eye contact, his drunk eyes and her wide eyes, he smiled and said.
Jungkook: u know u are not a witch, u are like Ishu.
Isha: leave me.

Jungkook: i should be the one saying leave me, u kidnapped me but why are u getting stressed baby?
He said smiling and giggling like a kid.
Her eyes widened when he said baby.
Isha: Jungkook u are not in your senses get away!
Jungkook: u are rude miss kidnapper but still u look like Isha so i am leaving u.
He said but still didn't moved a inch but Isha saw his eyes getting closed and soon he felled on her, his head fall on her shoulder, Isha sighed and closed her eyes she pushed his heavy body and layed him down properly she put blanket on him.
She closed the door behind her and went towards her room she jumped on her bed and put her head on her pillow and screamed loudly. She turned around and layed on her back she looked at the cealing and said.
Isha: Jungkook.............why are u so attractive? (Smile)
She went to sleep as she was tired too......

Time skip.....

She woke up and looked at the time...
It was 8 she woke up early, she went to the bathroom and came out wearing this...
(Choose anything)

She went downstairs and saw her some brothers sitting and watching cricket, her uncle and father was talking about business things and her aunty and mom was cooking

She went downstairs and saw her some brothers sitting and watching cricket, her uncle and father was talking about business things and her aunty and mom was cooking......she went inside the kitchen and sat on the counter while crossing her legs....
Mom: ohhooo where did the sun rise from today? Morning miss princess how can i help u.
She asked bowing a little and again started to cut the vegetables.
Isha: eommas!

Mrs.jeon: yah! Don't tease my baby, come here my bebu.
Mrs.park: what happened baby u want something?
Isha: nah i just woke up early today so i thought to come downstairs.
Mrs.kang: Isha do u want to eat something?
Isha: no aunty i am fine.
Mrs.jeon: there are some chocolates in the fridge if u want to eat take them.
Isha: thankyou eomma, oh and BTW please make a bunch of hangover soup because your sweet children was drunk.
Mrs.park: who?
Isha: Rose, lisa, hobi oppa, namjoon oppa, jimin, seehu and Jungkook.
Mom: aish! These kids.