Museum

Isha went downstairs after getting ready as today is the last day in the farmhouse.......
She was wearing this.....

She took her purse and phone and when she reached there she saw everyone was there except Jungkook, Lisa and seehu

Iu: Isha go and call lisa please she is taking too much time.
Isha: okay....

Isha went towards Lisa's room and went inside without knocking.
Isha: Lisa!! Where are you?
She said, she knocked on the bathroom door....
Isha: are you here?
Lisa: yeah give me 5 minutes.
Isha: hmm.
Isha sat on the bed while looking at the room, her eyes went towards a small diary on the night stand. she went towards the table and took the diary she sat on the bed and went through it....

Isha: i never saw this....
She opened it and her forehead had a little frown......
Isha: why...... there are Jungkook and unnie's pics.....
She went through them again and then she found a page in the diary which cause Isha to drop the diary on the floor and that's when Lisa came outside the bathroom, Lisa's eyes went towards the diary on the floor and Isha sitting on the bed while she was in her deep thought....
Lisa picked up the diary and said.
Lisa: I-Isha what are you doing here?
Isha looked at her face and said.

Isha: why didn't you told me this before?
Lisa: huh? W-what i didn't told you.
Isha stands up infront of her.
Isha: that you too liked Jungkook.
Lisa looked away and tried to not make eye contact.
Isha: you should have atleast told me so that i can stay away from him.
Isha said while biting her lower lip, as soon as lisa heard this she looked at Isha and held both of her shoulders....
Lisa: have you gone crazy!!! Stop saying nonsense.

Isha: i am not saying nonsense.........if you love him i can leave me promise.
Lisa: JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
Isha looked down, lisa sighed and sat on the bed with her...
Lisa: see i don't want you to bury your love from him, i know you love him yeah i liked him too but now no.
Isha looked at her.
Isha: don't lie.
Lisa: why would i lie? I liked him, i had a small crush on him but i never loved him, i understand this all after finding my love.

Isha: you love someone else?
Lisa: hmm and he also love me.
Isha: you have a boyfriend???!
Lisa: yeah.
She said nervously.
Isha: why didn't you told me first?
Lisa: it's only been 3 weeks, we both are in relationship.
Isha: what's his name and-
Lisa: his name is Niki.
Isha: i wa-
Lisa: after we reached home then okay and listen you don't need to leave Jungkook hmm.
Isha: bu-
Lisa: i don't love him, i had just......a crush nothing else and also i was about to throw this diary that's why i kept it here.

Isha: promise me you're not lying.
She said showing her pinky finger.
Lisa tangled her fingers with hers.
Lisa: promise!

Time skip....... downstairs.......

Everyone sat in the car and started their journey to the museum......
Everyone reached there and were crossing the road as the museum was on the other side.......