Angry 💢

Isha reached the university and came out of her car.........
She went towards her locker and tool out her books and started going towards her class when she got a message, she opened it and saw it was  Jungkook....

Jungkook: love i have some important work so i won't be able to come university today.
Isha: okay.

Isha again started going towards her class when she saw Jungkook and seehu running towards the university exit, Isha was about to call them but they already left....
Isha: he said he has some important work?
She shrugged and went inside her class.
Seehu is getting closer with Jungkook as it's already been 1 to 2 years they are friends....

Time skip.....

Isha called Jungkook.....
Isha: he didn't picked up my call what is he doing?
Isha again called him but he didn't respond to her call.

Time skip......the university is over...

Isha sat inside her car and she went to her home......while on the way she got a call from hobi
..

Isha: yeah oppa.
Hobi: Ishu while coming back home can you bring noodles....we are out of noodles and yoongi Hyung is really craving for noodles.
Isha: okay i will bring it oppa.

She stopped in a convenience store and looked for noodles.......
She buy the noodles and some snacks and went to bill them.
Accountant: your bill is $100 mam.
Isha pay the bill and took the bag of items and went outside the store she was about to sit in the car when she saw Jungkook and seehu coming out of Jungkook's car.......
Isha: what is she doing with him?
Isha frowned, the jealous inside her started burning....

Isha called Jungkook to see if he picks her phone or not..... She saw Jungkook looked at the phone and then at seehu who was walking ahead of him, he mumbled something and then put his phone back.
Isha was now angry or you can say she can kill him now.
Isha: he is doing this intentionally, Jeon Jungkook you have got yourself in a mess now.
She sat in the car and drove to her house while being angry.

She came inside her house and put the bag on the table.
Yoongi: Ishu do you want to eat noodles?
Isha: nah oppa i am fine.
Jin: what happened why your mood is off?
Isha sat on the sofa next to namjoon and said.
Isha: because of Jungkook!! He is a jerk! And i am worried for him from the morning!
Taehyung: what he did?
Isha: he is ignoring my calls from the morning and he messaged me that he is busy while he was roaming with seehu.
Isha said with an angry voice.
Jimin: oh so that's the problem huh?
Isha: do you think it's a small matter? And that girl seehu why is she always behind Jungkook, where ever he go she is always behind him!!
Isha said and went towards her room stomping her feet.

Others just shrugged their shoulder and started eating....

Isha meanwhile came inside her room and went inside the bathroom and came out wearing this..