mission

3rd person pov.........

Now Isha is fully dressed in black colour
She was wearing a black shirt and black jeans with black shoes she wears black so that the blood can not be visible.

Now Isha is fully dressed in black colourShe was wearing a black shirt and black jeans with black shoes she wears black so that the blood can not be visible

because she is going on a mission with Jungkook.
They both sat in the same car Jungkook was driving and Isha was going through the mission details.
Isha: so we have to go and take the keys of few trucks that's all?
She said and looked at Jungkook who was slightly blushing.
Isha: what happened why are you blushing?
Jungkook: h-huh? N-no i am n-not blushing, what was you asked BTW?
Isha: oh yeah we only have to go and get few keys?
Jungkook: hmm it's an important mission so we can't trust anyone so only we two are going and we also have to take some files.
Isha: what are in these trucks?
She said again going through the details in the ipad.
Jungkook: these trucks contains billions of drugs and when Hyung got to know he send us immediately because he is also our enemy and he may plan everything before us, he is going to smuggle it other countries.
Isha: hmm okay so let's get it.
Jungkook: Ishu can you hack the security cameras.
Isha: hmm- h-huh what did you called me?
She asked as a little tint pink was visible on her cheeks.
Jungkook: Ishu, why don't you like it?
He asked smirking a little.
Isha: n-no it's not like that but you said it out of blue.
Jungkook: (laughing) you should see your face Isha!!
He said laughing while you pouted a little.

Jungkook pov..........

Me and Isha is going on a mission i was waiting for her but when she came i was shock to see her in this outfit, she was looking damn hot- what are you saying Jungkook mind you brain brat!! Not now!
Her upper side button were opened causing her to look more beautiful her hair were tied in a ponytail.

I was driving but my mind was only on her why she looks so cute and beautiful at the same time i can't even imagine she is also a mafia.
Isha: why are you blushing?
Isha asked me out of blue causing me to panic.
How can i tell you i am blushing because you are looking so beautiful.

Again 3rd person pov.......

Isha: Jungkook i have hacked the camera.
Jungkook: hmm we reached here.
He said while parking the car a little far from the mansion. Here to communicate.
He said handling a earpiece. Isha put that on her right ear.
Isha and Jungkook took out there guns and went inside the mansion with small steps.
Jungkook: you go left i will go right, if you find it tell me.
Isha: hmm.

Now Isha was walking inside every room to find the files and keys, she went inside a room without checking and when she opened it she saw 5 mens sitting, she smiled nervously and said.
Isha: wrong room.
She closed the door as soon as she saw a men was about to shoot.
Isha closed the door and saw 2 men came running as they heard the gun shot. She took her gun out and shoot them with smoothness, the room door opened and there come 5 mens with fully loaded guns she hides behind a piller and shooted all of them she went towards then and checked their pockets and saw a card, she tooked it and put it in her pocket and remove a stand of hairs from her face, she was looking beautiful with dressed fully black and with a ponytail and the sweat was running through her neck. She was about to go but stopped when she felt a presence behind her, and who ever it was, was about to stab her but isha held the sharp area of the knife causing her hand to get a deep cut, she take the knife from his grip and threw it,she did a 360° kick and punched him in the nape of his neck causing him to fell unconscious. Isha sighed and tied her handcheef on her cut.
She again started to find but she found nothing she searched every corner of the left side, whenever someone comes and stops her she kill them in am instance,she then went upstairs and saw Jungkook also there.
Isha: you found anything?
Jungkook: no.
They both saw a room they both went inside and saw a man sitting there he was Maybe in his 30's.
Jungkook look at him and said.
Jungkook: Taehywon.
Isha: oh so you are the one who is smuggling in leagal drugs huh?
Taehywon: yeah i am the one and you must be Kim Isha the Soon to be Mafia Queen.
Isha: hmm you know me?
Taehywon: who don't when the beautiful girl like you is a mafia.
He smirking.
Isha: i will remove the disgusting smirk from your face remember this ugly man.
Taehywon: let's see boys!!
He called his mans but no one came, he became surprised.
Isha: oh are you calling them tch tch sorry but we killed them.
She said smirking.
He was shock and said.
Taehywon: you will pa-
But he was cut off by Isha as she throws a knife towards him and he nearly dodge it but it was late he got a cut on his neck.
Isha: now you will be dead in 10 minutes.
Jungkook: BTW never challenge her she is really a challenge freak when it's comes to her.
Jungkook said going through the files to see which one is the one they want.
Taehywon: but you two will die here only.
He said and pressed a button which cause every door in the mansion to get lock.
Taehywon: now you can go anywhere because it's so protective security-
He again got cut off when Isha showed him her phone which showed that she hacked every system of this mansion. Jungkook was not even bothered he was finding the things.
Jungkook: found them let's go!
He said taking the keys and coming towards Isha, who was leaning on the door with crossed hands.
They both were about to leave but isha stopped and said.
Isha: Bye Taehywon.
She said and again threw a knife but this time the knife went inside Taehywon's stomach causing him to die immediately.
Jungkook: why so rough he was gonna die eventually.
Isha: what if he use a med kit he will get much time and he will be able to survive i don't want to take a risk Jungkook now let's go i am tired.
Jungkook smiled and both went inside but when he was about to start the car he saw isha's right hand.
Jungkook: what happened to your hand?
Isha: oh nothing just got a small c-
Jungkook cut her off by taking her hand and untied the handcheef and saw the cut.
Jungkook: ARE YOU MAD IT'S NOT A SMALL CUT IT'S A DEEP CUT, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT COULD HAVE!!
Jungkook out burst without realising which cause Isha to close her eyes.
Isha: sorry.
She said looking down, Jungkook now mentally curse himself to yell at her.
Jungkook: umm sorry for yelling.
He then taked out the medical kit and started treating it, she even flinched when he touched the wound.
After treating he said.
Jungkook: wanna eat icecream?
Isha: yeah.
She said like a kid, he laughed and they both went to a icecream shop.
He even clicked some pictures of her without her knowing.

Author note.........

Hey there is coming some amazing chapters stay tune.....