Sixteen

jessgalla on instagram: about tonight

tagged: freya.elise.x

Liked by tate_oconnor and 12,567 others.

Comments:

tate_oconnor: god i love women

  ↪frey.elise.x: will u hurry up and put on the movie pls

random: so hot baby

trevorzegras: holy toledo

  ↪random: trevor's down bad for these girls, why can't it be my turn ☹️

_alexturcotte: where's my gf?

  ↪freya.elise.x: @tate_oconnor i think you've been summoned 💀

      ↪↪tate_oconnor: sry, busy gettin cozy right now w/ @ nsuzuki_37

         ↪↪↪nsuzuki_37: you rang?

Load 1,233 more comments...

-------

𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕒

Freya's heart is going a million miles per hour by the time the group decides on a movie and settles into the living room sofas. Kirby sits in the armchair, Jess curled up in his lap, while Nick rests his elbow against the arm of the smaller couch, Tate on the floor at his feet. Kaiden sits on the cushion beside Nick, leaving Mikey, Riley, Cole, and Freya to take the bigger couch. Mikey and Riley settle on the edge of the couch closest to the t.v., Riley snuggling into her boyfriend's arm with a happy little sigh.

Cole leads the way to the last remaining spot, tucked into the elbow of the couch. As desperately as she wants to climb right into his lap and bury her fingers in his hair, Freya manages to maintain her composure, settling right next to Cole, her thigh pressed up against his.

Somehow, though, he never ceases to surprise her. "Come here," he murmurs, shifting so that both his legs are on the couch, one on the inside and the other on the outside. He pulls Freya gently between his legs, so that she can rest her back against his chest. There, Cole slips his arms around her from behind, drawing her even closer to him.

It provides Freya some comfort when she feels the hurried pulse of Cole's heart echoing through her ribs. Maybe his innocent act wasn't an act, after all, Freya ponders. She can feel his breath on the back of her ear, and the warmth sends a burning desire down her spine and into her core.

Pull yourself together, Frey.

And then Cole's voice is in her ear. "Our next bet should be on which one of these drunk losers passes out first," he whispers, and Freya giggles, rolling her head back so she can look up at him. The sight of his dimples and deep grey eyes momentarily distracts her from her response.