Forty-Five

freya

freya.elise.x on instagram: sunrises in the most beautiful place with the most beautiful person

tagged: tate_oconnor

Liked by colecaufield and 10,976 others.

Comments:

jessgalla: the matching hats are so cute. im obsessed with you guys

nsuzuki_37: am also obsessed with you guys. miss you :(

↪↪tate_oconnor: miss u nicky, not the same without you here

riley_davis: pissed we couldn't convince anyone else to go watch with us, but their loss!

bradytkachuk: convinced tate only went because she was desperate to be away from turc

↪↪_alexturcotte: what are you talking about, she loves me?

↪↪↪tate_oconnor: two nights has already been about a thousand nights too many.

↪↪↪↪jackhughes: dw, z and i will be there soon to rescue you

random: congrats on dating cole. he seems really sweet

random: i want to be her so bad

random: she hardly shows her face and i feel like it's cause she knows cole could do better

random: they'll be moving on to a new athlete soon enough, and im worried itll break cole's heart :(

-------

𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕪𝕒

Trevor and Jack add an entirely new level to the group. After the others had been out exploring for the day, mostly split up, it's good to arrive back together to find the two newcomers on the couch, already several beers deep.

"Now we're talking!" Trevor exclaims, jumping up to greet the others at the door. Jack is slower to get up, but he, too, comes to greet them. "So what are we doing first?" Trevor asks as he claps his hands together.

"Jessie and I got some stuff to make dinner," Riley replies, setting several plastic bags on the counter. "Just give us an hour or so to get it ready."

Trevor whoops in celebration. "This is already the best vacation ever," he concludes and returns to the couch for another beer.

The others move to join him, while Tate announces that she needs a shower. Freya follows her to the room she's been sharing with Alex, surprised to find there are several blankets forming a makeshift bed on the floor. It's the second strange thing Freya's seen from her friend today: while Alex tagged along with Cole, Freya, and Key, Tate didn't come with them. She spent the day elsewhere, probably with some of the others, but Freya isn't ready to let her get away without an interrogation.