Chapter Eleven

"FUCK!!" The curse rebounds the room as I punch the mattress as soon as the door shuts. 'Great just fucking great!! Way to go dumbass! Way. To. Fucking. GO!!'

Only the gods would know where he ran off too. Fuck. Digging my fingers out of the mattress the growing headache against my eye's thuds with every painstaking movement. By this point though I'm starting to get used to it, I shouldn't but I am as I yank my jacket off the floor and make my way outside. The cold air prickling my skin as I let my feet carry me aimlessly. Jacket and shoes dragging against the concrete as the headlights above clicked on.

Rubbing my eyes with one hand the jumbled familiar voice reaches my ears. Confused and a tad bit curious I follow them until both Garrett and Jackson come into view. Their bouts of laughter probably more relaxed as the familiar red solo cups sit within their hands.

"Told you, freak wouldn't know what hit him." Garrett spoke as the soft thudding music behind him announced the growing party.

"I'm surprised normie, your sharp shooting is better than most hunters. Where in the word did you learn it?" Jackson asked taking a slow sip from his drink his eye watchful of the moving people within.

"Well, my aunt is a big game hunter growing up she would teach me everything she knows. Took me on trips till I was thirteen." Garrett responds with a slow shrug his eyes following Jackson's to the party. "Do you think he will actually submit after this?"

"When I'm done with him, yes. I'm the alpha here and nobody challenges me." Jackson growls out, chugging the rest of his drink before crushing the cup and throwing it behind his shoulder. "Come on let's go see if the new chew toy is ready." With that said, Garrett downs his cup and quick follows.

"Oh fuck, please they didn't." My brain is racing all to fast at what could have happened, my tail barely moving as I cautiously follow behind them. Reaching a good-sized shed a dull light being the only source as he digs through his pocket for keys. Finally opening the door after a moment of silence my heart sinks at the sight.

A deep dark brown wolf with barred fangs growls dangerously at them its familiar golden orbs sharp as they try to push off the floor, snapping inches from where they stood. The loud whimper that follows makes my blood boil as they fall back to the ground, body jerking and seizing as electricity danced through them.

"Guess we'll have to wait and see how long it takes for him to give up." Jackson grumbles holding a remote in one hand. Pressing the button, the wolf below grinds its teeth holding back any sort of noise as another bout of electricity rushes through their tense form.

"How long you think he's going to hold out? It's been a good three hours now since we caught him?"

Those words make my heart lurch, 'Three hours' had I been sulking in our room for that long. Slipping up beside the side of the shed, I wait as long as I could as they continue to play with that fucking remote. Shocking who I could only assume was Newton because of the color of the pelt repeatedly.

Hour passed before at last they stepped out of the shed, how Newton lasted so long could have been anyone's guess. But the look, those sharp eyes told another story. They where lucky as hell he was restrained.

Once they both start walking away towards the now semi-dead party. Probably happier with who they caught then keeping up their images right now for a stupid party. Shaking my head, I watch them disappear into the house before making my move. Magic burning against my fingertips the lock on the door falls to the floor with ease. Before slipping into the room, I take one quick glance towards the house.

'Fuck even that gives me a headache.'

Sneaking inside my feet carry me towards the collapsed wolf whose head pivots in my direction those sharp eyes giving way to exhaustion as soon as I came into view.