Preface

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance. Before reading I have few things to inform you.

° This book is not edited and even though it's written in English, It's not perfect since English is not my first language. So, there will be some mistakes.

°The characters have flaws. Sometimes they will let their insecurity get best of them. So, bear with it.

°It is solely for entertainment purposes and if you find something similar to real life then I am sorry it's totally coincidental. The story is entirely fictional.

°This book belongs to me. All rights reserved. I do not give any one permission to copy and distribute the book and it's storyline. I will not hesitate to report if I found plagiarism.

°There will be irregular updates. Warning you all in advance so that you would be prepared.

°You are free to comment your thought on story and characters but if you by any chance bash on author or other readers then I won't hesitate to block and report you.

°The story continues from the epilogue of previous one.

°I know India is a democratic country but I have a little change in the story. Rajasthan is actually ruled by the Royals and not by country's PM. The government and royals have a treaty that states royals will rule the state of Rajasthan with their own rules and regulations and the government can not interfere.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: books_samru to know about spoilers and updates.