⤹★ Chapter 45 ★⤸

"Wakey, wakey, birthday boy

"Wakey, wakey, birthday boy." Aisha jumped on Atharva's bed early in the morning while he was still asleep. Aisha had taken the advantage of being the only person who had access to his chamber and had flauntingly left for his room announcing everyone about how she was going to be the first wisher.

Atharva scrunched his face and slowly opened his eyes to see his girlfriend in a bouncing like a little kid. Seeing him opening his eyes, she halted and sat on the bed beside him. She pecked him cheek and grinned. "Happy Birthday, my prince charming."

"Get up, baby boy. It's your birthday." Aisha exclaimed like a little girl who just got a new barbie doll.

Atharva squinted and wrapped his hand on her wrist and pulled her on top of him. "Thank you, love."

"Now, get up and freshen up. Take a long and warm shower. After that you have to get ready for the ceremony." Aisha nudged him.

Instead of moving away from the bed, he pulled her closer to him and closed his eyes. "Yuvraj." Aisha whined making him raise his hands. "Geez woman, I am up. I am up."

Atharva lifted himself up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. At that moment, Aisha left the bedroom and went to get ready.

After getting ready, Aisha walked to the kitchen. "Did Yuvraj have breakfast?" She asked the cook who denied her. She asked a plate for him and went to Atharva's room with a tray of breakfast.

She knocked the door and heard a "Come in" from the other side. Entering, she found Pooja and his daughters arranging the jewelries.

"You haven't had breakfast?" Pooja asked Atharva seeing the tray in Aisha's hand. Atharva shook his head negatively and the mother-daughter trio left the couple alone in the room.

"Haaye, jaan lene ka irada hai kya? (Are you planning to kill me?)" Atharva put his hand on his heart while looking at Aisha. Aisha had adorned herself in a maroon satin silk saree with a pair of earrings, a small necklace and a bracelet.

Aisha shook her head with a smile and made him sit in front of the mirror. "Why did you not have anything? You do realize it's going to take a long time before you complete the rituals, right?" Instead of replying to her, he just stared at her with a look of admiration.

"Kaha kho gaye ab aap? (Where are you lost?)" She said with an exasperated sigh.

"Aap ki khubsurti mein. (In your beauty)" Atharva said with a dreamy sigh that made her blush.

Aisha fed him the fruits she had brought with herself. After feeding him, he helped him in wearing the jewelries. Atharva put his hand on her waist while she skillfully made him ready.

"You look like a king." Aisha said checking him out.

"I am the king, sweetheart." Atharva said arrogantly making her roll her eyes. "Not yet."