⤹★ Chapter 18 ★⤸

Flashback cntd.

"What are you doing here?" Atharva exclaimed seeing his brother standing on a corner with Divya

Abhiraj gave him a smirk and sat on one of the dining chairs. "I am here to judge your cooking skills."

Atharva rolled his eyes at him. He took out a chair and made Aisha sit on it before serving her the dishes.

After putting enough food on her plate, Atharva sat down beside her and started serving himself. He felt someone's gaze and turned to see his brother staring at him.

"What?" Atharva asked with an annoyed expression.

"You didn't serve me!!" Abhiraj exclaimed with a small pout on his face.

"Do you not have hands?" Atharva asked him.

Abhiraj looked at his brother incredulously. "Of course, I do!"

"Good, make use of it and serve yourself." Atharva said focusing on his plate making Abhiraj gape at him.

"But you served Aisha, and she has hands too." Abhiraj whined and in return received a pinch on his thigh from Divya who was sitting beside him.

Aisha choked on her food hearing Abhiraj's words. This made Atharva glare at his brother and he passed a glass of water to Aisha while softly patting her back.

"Tujhe khana hei toh chup chap kha warna nikal yeha sey." (If you want to eat, eat in silence else leave.) Atharva said giving his brother a dead stare.

Abhiraj gave his brother a mischievous smile. "Yeh thodi na apka ghar hai jo aap kahey to nikal jau. (This is not your house that you can kick me out.)

Atharva gave him a hard glare which wiped the smile off Abhiraj's face.

"Humesa ghurte rehte hai." (He always keeps glaring), muttering loud enough for everyone to hear Abhiraj turned his focus on the plate in front of him. Divya and Aisha chuckled hearing him.

"Woah Bhai!!!" Abhiraj exclaimed in the middle of a silent dinner. "I did not know you could make such an amazing gravy chicken. I have never eaten such tasty chicken in my entire life."

"He is right." Divya moaned in delight. "You make the best chicken in the world, Mr. Rathore."

Atharva nodded his head at them and then all of them turned their head towards Aisha who was busy licking her hands. Anyone could easily tell that she enjoyed the food. A small smile spread on Atharva's face seeing Aisha happily eating the food made by him. At that moment, the thought of cooking for her his entire life crossed Atharva's mind.

Atharva cleared his throat making Aisha look up at him. "So, how is it?"

Aisha avoided his eyes and said, "It's okay."