⤹★ Chapter 11 ★⤸

Flashback cntd.

Adrenaline rush in the people was really high

Adrenaline rush in the people was really high. Atharva was pacing around the OT where currently Aisha was taken into. Divya was standing in a corner like a dead person while Abhiraj was giving her the support.

"Atharva." He stopped on his walk and turned to Dhruv. "Calm down, she will be fine."

Atharva sighed and sat on the chair. Hours passed but there was no news from inside. The people outside were growing restless. Finally, after an eight-hour surgery, Karan along with few senior doctors came out.

"Karan? Is she okay?" Atharva stood up as soon as he saw his friend. Karan shared a few glances with his seniors and walked towards his friend.

"The surgery was successful but we can't say anything further before she wakes up." Karan said looking at Atharva.

"Wh... What happened to her?" Divya asked with a shaky voice.

"She was drugged." Karan's statement brought several gasps from the ladies present there. "She had an overdose of hydrocotine." The name is imaginary. I made it combining hydrocodone and nicotine)

He continued, "The drug had entered her body for the first time but due to its huge amount, it had an adverse effect on her. Aisha is a fighter. We had lost the hope at one point but she didn't give up. There is possibility of memory loss." While saying his last sentence, Karan glanced at Atharva.

Atharva and Dhruv went out after a while to have a look at the party's CCTV footage.

"Whoever did it, he was smart." Dhruv said looking at the footage for third time.

"There must be a clue here, Dhruv." Atharva said focusing on the screen, however they find nothing which angered the young prince. Atharva kicked the nearby chair in anger.

With blank faces, they made their way back to the hospital.

After five hours on the private ward, Aisha regained her consciousness. She was surprised to find herself in an unfamiliar place after opening her eyes.

"Aish?" It was Divya. She immediately engulfed her in a hug. "God, you scared me."

"I am good, Divi. But what actually happened? And why am I here?"

"You were drugged, Ms. Agarwal." They heard a voice and turned to see a nurse who was there to look after the patient. The nurse checked her vitals and called the doctor.

The head surgeon along with Karan entered the room.

"Miss Agarwal, good to see you, back. How are you feeling?" He said, looking at her.

"My head hurts and I feel tired." Aisha said looking at the doctor.

"Hmm... That's normal side effect. What is the last thing you remember?" Karan asked her.