⤹★ Chapter 39 ★⤸

"Where are you now?" Atharva called Abhiraj as soon as he landed in Udaipur

"Where are you now?" Atharva called Abhiraj as soon as he landed in Udaipur. This was not the plan. He had thought of visiting Udaipur next weekend. But when does a plan go smoothly? The previous day's call from Aisha's friend had created a fire within him. The guy had the nerve to call his woman a cutiepie and his little warrior; she did not even brush him off. She was speaking to him sweetly, and Atharva did not like it. It was not enough; the guy had to be a chef. Why was God playing games with him? There were lots of questions on his mind.

Divya said that they were best friends, and it was pretty clear they had been since their childhood. Atharva faced a serious conundrum. He had already received several taunts from Aisha about how old he was. What if she decides to leave him and go with her friend? He had been unable to sleep because of several inquiries. So, here he was the next evening in Udaipur, in route to crash the alleged "catch up."

"Just reached home, Bhai. Any problem?" Abhiraj asked his brother.

"Do you know where Divya is?" Atharva asked him.

"Oh yeah. I just dropped her in Paradise restaurant. She is having dinner with Aisha and Saksham." Abhiraj said. As soon as he finished the statement, Atharva hung up the call making Abhiraj look at his phone in bewilderment.

"Vikram, book a table in Paradise now." Atharva instructed his secretary. He entered the car, and the driver took him to his destination. Vikram and a few bodyguards followed him in another car.

The chattering of the restaurant stopped when Atharva entered with the group of his men. The manager came forward to greet him, but his eyes were searching for the woman who had stolen his heart and the last night's sleep.

Meanwhile,

"You look thinner than before Aisha." Saksham commented, making her roll her eyes at him.

"Don't say her anything if you don't want to die." Divya said making Saksham scoff. "Still the same terrorizing personality, huh."

Divya smirked. "Of course, eliciting fear is good. And by the way, it won't be me who will kill you."

Saksham furrowed his eyes at Divya for a while before facing Aisha. "You got yourself a boyfriend? How could you, Ash? What about my idol? He would be so broken."

Divya looked smug and leaned forward. "Won't you tell our dear friend who your boyfriend is, Aisha?"

Aisha ignored her and turned to Saksham. "So, how was Dubai?"

"It was good, but you know how I have always wanted to work with the Royals, so I am better here even if it's just been a day." Saksham commented.

"I am still mad that you didn't tell us about your return." Divya pouted and crossed her arms on her chest.

"It was a surprise to me too, yaar. I had applied literally a year ago and since they had a vacancy, they called me and asked if I would like to work. I told them I was interested but couldn't be due to the contract I had with my previous company, so they literally paid the contract money and here I am." Saksham's words surprised the girls.