⤹★ Chapter 8 ★⤸

Flashback cntd.

Clad in his signature black three-piece Armani suit, Atharva entered the building of SoftTech Foundation

Clad in his signature black three-piece Armani suit, Atharva entered the building of SoftTech Foundation. All eyes were in the man who walked graciously like he owned the place. He went straight to the private elevator and punched the CEO's floor number.

He opened the door to the CEO's cabin and sat on the opposite chair, crossing his legs.

"I have gathered the names of some experienced employees for the project. Do you want to meet them?" Dhruv asked his friend.

Atharva glanced at the paper in the table and looked at his friend. "Is Aisha Agarwal there in the list?"

"Who?" Dhruv asked with his furrowed brows.

"Aisha Agarwal." Atharva said in a plain tone.

Dhruv looked at his friend with narrowed eyes before turning to his laptop to check whether the person with that name works in his company or not.

"Aisha Agarwal. Freshly graduated junior engineer." Dhruv said looking at the laptop screen.

"She is not qualified for the project." He said looking at Atharva.

Atharva raised one of his eyebrows at his best friend. "I will be the judge of her qualification."

Dhruv narrowed his eyes suspiciously at the man in front of him. Seeing Atharva not backing down he huffed and asked his PA to call the listed employees along with Aisha.

"How do you know her?" Dhruv asked Atharva, while the latter just shrugged in response and started scrolling his phone screen.

"Is she the one who poured coffee on you?" Dhruv saw Atharva's finger stilling above the phone before the latter continued what he was doing ignoring his friend.

"She is." Dhruv spoke again with a smug face. " I didn't take you as a one to do favoritism, Mr. Rathore."

Atharva glanced at his friend to see the smirk on his face.

But before they could continue their conversation, they heard knock on the cabin door. Those men straightened up and Dhruv gave his employees the permission to come in.

Once everyone arrived, Dhruv looked at Atharva before addressing his employees.

"Mr. Rathore, here, has asked us to prepare a secure attendance system for his company. I will be leading the project myself, and all of you will be assisting me with this project. For the next 4-5 months, until we complete the project, you will be working on the 9th floor. On October 10, we will begin working on this. I hope none of you have any problems with it. Do you?"

All of the employees replied negatively. He dismissed them after this. Aisha was the first one to leave the cabin, so she did not notice the older men observing her silently.