⤹★ Chapter 32 ★⤸

"I had told myself I would wait even if it took years

"I had told myself I would wait even if it took years. But I don't think I can do that. I can't wait any longer, little warrior."

The eyes I had closed when he leaned shot open hearing his words. I can't get what he is saying.

"Yuvraj?"

He takes my left hand in his own and suddenly kneels making me gasp.

"Yuvraj, what-"

"Let me, Aisha." He cuts me off slowly rubbing circles in my palm. "Don't worry, I am not asking you to marry me."

"There have only been two people who have loved and cared for me unconditionally. Unfortunately, neither of them is in this world. I was very young when I lost them. Since then, I have built a wall around me. A wall which was too secure to be broken until you crashed into me. Since the day you dropped coffee on me, life has taken a different turn for me. People call me heartless, cold and emotionless. But I am tired, Aisha. I am tired of keeping things to myself. I am tired of being heartless and emotionless. I want to go through a series of emotions. I want to open my heart and feel things. And I want this with you, Aisha. I want to sleep on your lap while you read aloud your books for both of us. I want to listen to your book rants. I want to take you to different places for dates. I want you to be the tester to my recipes. I want to hold you tightly and give you comfort when you are sad. I want to experience all those things you read in books with you. When I came searching for you, I had not thought I would do this but here I am. Ms. Aisha Agarwal, since you seem to have captured my stone heart, would you be willing to take the consequences it has? Would you let me be your boyfriend and call me yours?"

I look at the man who is on his knees in front of me. The same man who is my first and only crush. The same man whom I like. The stone hearted, ruthless Ruler of Rajasthan who is ready to open his heart for me.

"I have a condition, though." I tell him.

"I agree." He replies still on his knees.

"Without even listening?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"If I know you then I know that you are going to talk about books. So, yes, I agree." He says to me.

"Okay, then. Yes, Mr. Rathore." I give him a huge smile.

He stands up and pulls me in a tight hug which I return with equal passion since I love his hugs.

I look up at him. There is a huge smile on his face. This is the biggest I have ever seen. I touch those dimples making him chuckle.

"Finally. I waited to touch them for almost six years now." I tell with a dreamy sigh.

Yuvraj looks at me in confusion. "Six years?"

"Hmm. The first time I saw you was in Sikkim. I still remember that day clearly. You were wearing the blue kurta, and you had a crying girl in your arms. You were so good to her."