⤹★ Chapter 46 ★⤸

Around a year later,

"Stupids, Idiots. Nobody loves me. Ghar se bahar kya nikli sab paraya ho gaye. (The moment I moved from home they became distant.) How can they be so cruel? Not even a single message. They are very bad." Aisha ranted inside the elevator on her way to the penthouse. The penthouse belonged to Atharva.

It was already a few months more than a year since she left India. She had gotten the news of Aadhya and Karan's wedding a few months ago. She had seen the photographs and the videos. She was upset that she could not attend the wedding and Atharva had looked marvelous in all the outfits who had made her sadder since she could not see him in flesh. Not only that Divya had told her about a few families talking to Atharva about his marriage and requesting to marry their daughters.

Since last few days, Aisha was feeling quite homesick since the festival was near. She was missing her family a lot. But when she called them, they did not even pick up her calls. And her boyfriend? What had he said to her? Oh, little warrior, I will always pick up your calls even if you call me in the middle of night. Like hell!!! The last time she spoke to him was two days ago when he told her he was going to London for some business purpose.

She was too lost in her thoughts that she did not realize the door was not locked. As soon as she entered, she jumped hearing a loud, "Surprise."

Aisha stood frozen in the doorway with wide eyes seeing the three people who mattered most to her. The same people who had not contacted to her since last two days.

"What are you doing?" Aisha asked still in shock.

Atharva let out a dramatic gasp. "Look how ungrateful she is! We travel all the way to surprise her and instead of giving us warm welcome, she is questioning why we are here? I think we should book a room in a hotel."

"No, no." Aisha came out of her stunned state hearing his words. "I am sorry. I did not mean to offend you. Its just-" She trailed off.

Her mother came forward and took her in a hug. "We know, sweety. We know."

"I missed you." Aisha tightened her arms around her mother.

"What about me?" Her father interrupted and Aisha beckoned him in a hug. Atharva stood in a distance looking at them with a small smile on his face.

"Do you need some special invitation to join us?" Adityaraj turned to Atharva who shook his head and stood between Aisha and Naina.

"I missed you all so much." Aisha said with tears in her eyes.

"And you!!" Aisha turned to Atharva with a heated stare. "It was your idea, wasn't it? Why do you always give me headaches before surprising?"

"Don't say anything to him." Naina scolded her daughter. "Poor guy planned this whole surprise to make you happy and this is how you treat him?"