⤹★ Chapter 35 ★⤸

It was already the weekend

It was already the weekend. The parliament work had kept Atharva busy in Jodhpur due to which he was unable to return to Udaipur. As promised, he had sent this personal chopper to Aisha and was now waiting for her to land in his palace.

"Hukum, here is the account file you had asked for." One of the workers of the palace gave him a file. Atharva took the file in his hand and looked at the contents. His absence had given those ministers a chance to do corruption. He had found out there was misuse of the power in various sectors.

"Vikram, pay a visit to this factory. If you found any problem don't hesitate to put a lock on it." Atharva ordered Vikram.

"Ji, Hukum." Vikram slightly bowed at the man.

"What is the condition of Pipla Village?" Atharva asked him, remembering the pregnant woman who had come few months ago.

"The village is reforming, Hukum. Surili gave birth to a beautiful girl. The health post and the school, both are in good use." Vikram replied.

"Good." Atharva nodded. "We need to visit a few more villages in the south. It's been a very long time since I did the inspection. If possible, gather the Sarpanch of all villages of South and conduct a meeting."

"Yes, Hukum." Vikram nodded.

"Make sure to conduct a meeting before my birthday. I have a feeling Dadu is passing the crown to me when I turn thirty." Atharva told him.

Suddenly the wind in the surrounding area blew at a quick pace indicating the arrival of the chopper. All the workers in the periphery came forward to see the person who came in the vehicle. Everyone in the palace knew the person to fly in Atharva's personal chopper was the owner himself but seeing the very vehicle bringing someone else was a huge surprise to them.

The chopper landed and Atharva walked ahead and opened the door. He put his hand forward for the person to hold.

Everyone in the area watched in anticipation. They were shocked to see a young girl wearing a blue kurti climbing down holding the hand of their ruler. Their mouths opened seeing their Yuvraj sa hugging the girl in the middle of the ground. Murmurs and whispers about the girl started in the grounds of Umaid Bhawan Palace.

Putting his hand around her waist, Atharva led Aisha inside the palace while attracting the attention of every single person surrounding them.

"All are looking." Aisha leaned closer to him and muttered in a small voice. She was quite uncomfortable with the attention she was getting.

Hearing her words, Atharva gave his death stare to the people around them making them focus on their own tasks.

Atharva took her to a guest bedroom and closed the door trapping her between him and the door. He nuzzled his head on her neck and pecked below her ear making her tighten her hold on his waist. "I missed you."