⤹★ Epilogue ★⤸

It had already been more than one month of their marriage

It had already been more than one month of their marriage. Umaid Bhawan palace was glowing with flowers and decorations since it was the engagement day of Abhiraj and Divya. Since Atharva and Aisha did not have any formal engagement ceremony, the younger couple were forced to have one and they were quite content with it too.

"Yuvraj, hum late hojainge please. (We will get late, please.)" Aisha tried pushing away her husband who had tightly wrapped her in his arms with his fingers playing with her breasts.

"Hmm." Atharva slightly bit her shoulder making her wince.

"Yuvraj..." Aisha whined putting her entire strength to push him away.

"Okay, okay." Atharva pulled his hand away. "But you are exclusively mine tonight."

Aisha rolled her eyes at his words. "As if you have left me since the wedding night." She then wrapped the duvet around her body and sat up wincing.

"Was I rough last night?" Atharva asked slightly rubbing her lower abdomen.

"You are always rough, Yuvraj." Aisha replied before stepping down the bed but before she could take a step, Atharva pulled her by the duvet making her fall on him.

"You enjoy my roughness though." He pulled her closer making her hips grind at his crotch.

Aisha hummed before placing a kiss on his chest. They stayed in each other's arms for a short time before pulling apart.

"How about I join you? Save water, save earth, remember?" Atharva grinned at his wife while putting his hand in between the door and doorframe.

Aisha gave him a small smile and pushed him before shutting the bathroom door at his face. Atharva shook his head and went to his home office to take shower since it had a well-built bathroom.

"Haaye, ek hi dil hai, Maharani, kitni baar lutengi... (I have only one heart, my queen, how much will you steal it?" Atharva put his hand on his heart looking at his wife through the mirror.

"Jab tak saas rahegi tab tak lutungi. Manjoor hai? (I will steal it till the last breath. Do you agree?" Aisha titled her head and met his eyes.

Atharva back hugged her and put his chin on her shoulder. "Let's recreate our wedding night here."

Aisha elbowed his stomach making his let out a wince. "Ouch, woman."

"Let's leave. Divya have already called me three times now." Aisha told him and walked towards the door.

"That woman is a bane in my existence." Atharva grumbled following his wife.

"Oh, please. You secretly love her naggings so stop grumbling." Aisha walked down the stairs with her husband by her side.

"Aww, little munchkin. Come to maasi." Aisha forwarded her hands to take the little girl who was in Riya's arms. Riya had given birth to a little girl two days after Aisha's marriage. It was an emergency situation where Riya's blood pressure had spiked due to which she had to give birth two weeks before the due date. Fortunately, the both were good after the surgery.