⤹★ Chapter 13 ★⤸

Flashback cntd.

It had been four days since Aisha had been admitted to the hospital

It had been four days since Aisha had been admitted to the hospital. Her father and uncle were still with them. While Atharva and his friends were getting near to a clue of her culprit.

Right now, Atharva was in his study room with Dhruv and Vikram, Atharva's right hand.

"How is she?" Dhruv asked his friend.

"The same." was the response of Atharva.

"Here, this is the address of those fake waiters." Dhruv said forwarding his phone. Dhruv and Atharva had assembled the waiters and waitresses who were at the party. During the investigation, they had found two suspicious men.

Atharva looked at the address and nodded his head.

"Are you going there, now?" Dhruv asked him seeing Atharva getting up from his chair.

"Yeah." He said, picking up his coat. "You should visit her once; she is getting frustrated with each increasing minutes. Talk to her about the project. She will also feel refreshed and you will also get some better ideas."

Vikram looked at his boss in astonishment. He was really confused seeing Atharva being so invested in this girl.

Dhruv nodded and followed Atharva out of the room with Vikram.

"Who is this girl?" Vikram whispered to Dhruv after making sure his boss was out of earshot.

Dhruv gave a smirk to him, "Our Yuvrani sa."

"Yuvraj sa has a girlfriend?" Vikram whispered loudly.

"Shh... she is not his girlfriend. Not yet, anyway." Dhruv said.

Vikram hummed.

Seeing Vikram's thoughtful expression, Dhruv said, "I know what you are thinking Vikram. I am hoping for the same thing too."

Vikram nodded and walked to bring Atharva's car. After a while, they both left for the address given by Dhruv.

Reaching the place, he walked towards the door and started pounding on it.

As soon as the guy from inside opened the door, Atharva pointed his gun at his forehead harshly pulling that guy inside with him. Vikram along with the bodyguards of Atharva were behind their boss with their weapons out. That guy was Bhola, one of the waiters. Hearing the commotion, the other roommate too came out.

"Why did you try to kill her in the party?" Atharva asked, still pointing the gun on the forehead of the Bhola. When none of them replied, he shot the leg of the second guy whose name was Ramlal.

"Abhi toh sirf perr mein mara hain, Agli Goli sidhe sarr par jayegi." (I just shot the leg; the next bullet would be in your head.) Atharva warned them.

The two guys were shivering in fear seeing their prince in front of them in his beastly form.

"A woman had come to us. She told us we had to give drugs to that woman named Aisha." Bhola replied.