⤹★ Chapter 5 ★⤸

Flashback cntd.

First Meet

Closing the file that I was working on; I heave a sigh and turn to the window of the building

Closing the file that I was working on; I heave a sigh and turn to the window of the building. Lately, the workload has increased a lot. I loosen my tie feeling suffocated. Looking down at the buzzing city makes me want to leave this office and go back. Go back to the place that always gave peace. If only I could.

The knock on the cabin door brings me out of my thoughts. I fastened the tie before giving permission to enter.

"Sir, it's Mr. Saxena." My P.A, Samay, hands me his office phone.

"Hel-"

"Where the hell is your phone?" Dhruv's voice booms loudly through the phone.

I quickly check my phone and see his 10 missed calls.

"I will be there, don't worry." saying that I cut the call and give the phone back to Samay. I leave the place quickly and drive to Dhruv's office.

When I reached there, they were already sitting in the office café's cabin.

"The workload is keeping me busy." I say, while taking my seat on the couch.

"Hmm, I am leaving you for this time, but you better not make this mistake twice." Dhruv says glaring at me.

"Okay, so now tell us why you called us here." I turn to Karan, who was munching on strawberry ice cream.
The cafeteria of this office has some really good foods and one of their specialty is the desserts. So, whenever we have something to talk about we come here.

"Karan." Dhruv speaks sharply seeing him not paying attention to us.

When he doesn't give answer yet again I snatch his plate away from him. He glares in return while I return him the strongly sharp gaze.

"Shanti sey khaney bhi nahi dete." Karan mutters with a pout.
(They don't even let me eat in peace.)

"Abey, oh, Bina puch ke suwar, muh banana band kar aur jaldi bata kyu bulaya hai hume." Dhruv scowls at him.
(Oh, tailless pig, stop pouting and tell us why you called.)

Karan glares at him before huffing.

He rubs his face and mutters, "I want to ask Aadhya to be my girlfriend."

"Achha? Par mujhe laga tha ki Tu Uske bachoo ki mama banne ki tayari kar raha hai."
(Really? But I thought you were planning to become uncle to her kids.)

"Atharva." Karan whines while Dhruv chuckles hearing my words.

"Guys, please, yaar. I need your help." He says.

"You do realise you are asking a brother to help you woo his sister right?" Dhruv says with a smirk.

"He approves." Karan says still looking at Dhruv.