⤹★ Chapter 25 ★⤸

Flashback cntd.

Atharva and Aisha were quite surprised to see Abhiraj opening the door for them when they reached Aisha's flat

Atharva and Aisha were quite surprised to see Abhiraj opening the door for them when they reached Aisha's flat. They shared a confused glance with each other before entering inside.

"What are you doing here? Did they kick you out of the Kesar Mahal?" Atharva asked his brother before taking a place in the living room.
Divya snorted by hearing his words.

"Seems like so Mr. Rathore. He hasn't gone back since he returned from the airport this morning. He has been giving me trouble since the morning. He is too much of a nuisance."

Abhiraj gasped hearing Divya's words. "You traitor. You did not say anything till now but the moment he entered you started complaining about me huh."

"Hah toh? Abb tak toh meri sunne wala koi Nahi tha na. Main bichari. Kaun sunta Mahal ke Rajkumar ke khilaf meri baat. (So what? I had no one to hear my pleas till now. Who would have heard my complaints against the prince?) Divya said dramatically as if she was tired.

"Hogaya? (Done?)" Before anyone could say anything, Aisha who had just come out of the room said seeing the drama unfolding.

Divya huffed at Aisha who royally ignored before asking, "Is dinner ready? I am hungry."

"I haven't made anything." Divya said sheepishly.

"Wait, it's already seven and there is no food? What were you two doing?" Aisha asked them.

"We were watching movie, so we never realised when the time passed." Abhiraj said with a sheepish smile.

"Great. You were already a lazy ass. You turned poor Divya into one too." Atharva taunted his brother who in return pouted at him.

"Don't pout like that. You are embarrassing the pigs." Divya said looking at Abhiraj.

"Look how cruel these two are to me, Aisha." Abhiraj whined like a baby.

"Baccha paida karney ki Umar mein kya bachho jaisa bartab karr Raha Hain? (Why are you behaving like a baby at the age of giving birth to baby?)" Atharva hit the back of his brother's head making Divya chuckle.
"Stop it!" Aisha exclaimed, making them all shut their mouths. "Can we focus on the main issue here? I am hungry."

Before anyone could say something, Abhiraj jumped into the conversation. "I will order something for us. What say?"

Atharva nodded at his brother.

"What should I order?" Abhiraj said looking at the occupants of the living room.
Aisha was sitting beside Atharva whereas Divya was on another two-seater sofa.

"I am craving for some burgers." Divya said.

Atharva looked at Aisha and asked, "What do you want to have?"