⤹★ Chapter 36 ★⤸

"Welcome back, Bhabhi sa

"Welcome back, Bhabhi sa." Abhiraj gave Aisha a cheeky grin when he saw her walking towards him. The chopper had landed at the Kesar Mahal. As soon as she had landed, she had called Atharva and let him know about it.

"Lagta hai aap to pura Jodhpur kharidkar aayi hai. (Looks like you bought the entire Jodhpur)" Abhiraj eyed the bags helpers were putting on the car.

Aisha shook her head negatively. "I didn't. Except the bag of spices, all others are brought by your brother. And these are not bought today."

Abhiraj raised his eyebrows but said nothing. They settled in the car and drove to Aisha's place.

"You are here." Divya hugged Aisha as soon as she opened the door. "I missed you."

Aisha hugged her back and hit her head. "I have just been gone for a day, drama queen."

"What are all these?" Divya asked, looking at the bags. "Oh, wow. Did Mr. Rathore buy them for you?"

"Yeah." Aisha replied. "I haven't seen what they are. Let's have a look."

"Oh wow. These are some beautiful Kurtis." Divya took out four pairs of Kurti.

"The fabric looks expensive." Divya commented making Abhiraj come forward.

"What the hell?" Abhiraj shouted, making girls look at him in confusion.

"What happened?" Aisha asked him.

"You know the Kurti collections we are launching on Tuesday? These four belong to each one of the collections" Abhiraj gaped looking at the designs he had created himself.

"Abhiraj, are you sure these are from your collections?" Divya asked her boyfriend.

"Of course, Divi. I designed them myself." Abhiraj touched the clothes.

"Let's look at other things." Divya said and opened another bag.

"No way!!" Divya exclaimed, showing the boxes of chocolates. There were boxes of Dairy Milk, Hershey's and a few Swiss chocolates.

They all looked at each other with stunned expressions.

Aisha opened another bag which was near her. She frowned, finding a gift hamper inside the bag. Tearing the wrapper, she found a note and another wrapped item.

The note read.

"My dear little warrior,

I know it has already been more than two weeks since this year started. Due to all the mess, I was not able to give you a New Year's gift. So, I am sending you a small souvenir for you to remember. Since my woman is a huge BOOKWORM, I am gifting her a book series. I hope you like it. And I am sorry for you this late.

Happy New Year.

Your Yuvraj"

Aisha hurriedly teared the wrapping paper and gasped loudly. "No way."