Limited Celebration

"Kyo! Kyo! Wake up! Hurry!"

Kyo, who wasn't even asleep had his peaceful quiet time ended by Futaba banging on his door.

"This girl...." He muttered and opened the door for her. "What? Don't you have something better to do?"

"What? Come on, we are thanking Yuichi for his help! Tatsu is with him in the food court already!" The girl smiled and grabbed his wrist, practically dragging him around behind her.

Kyo simply sighed, remembering he did agree to the idea, his moment of solitude was enough to make him forgot all about the others.

"Oh, yeah.."

Once they reached the food court Futaba cringed, seeing Ichiro with the others. 

"Oh! Hello!" Ichiro smiled and waved at the two, leaning back in his chair. "You two are late!"

"I don't recall you being invited," sighed Futaba.

Ichiro giggled and waved, his carefree smile glued to his face as usual. "This area is free to all people, so I just took my spot with you guys! Ayumi is being mean and Ryu decided to relax in his room."

"That guy wants to be away from people? That's out of character.." Tatsu raised his eyebrow but shrugged it off, "well, as long as he's out of sight I don't care what he's up to."

Ichiro looked at Futaba and leaned close to her face, ignoring her personal space completely.

"Um, can I help you?" She asked in annoyance, leaning back ever so slightly.

"Just observing you~ I just want to know why Ryu is so interested in you, that's all but I guess I'll find out eventually." The white haired teen backed away and took a seat with them, earning a frown from Tatsu.

"Dude... whatever, just behave and you can stay I guess..."

Ichiro nodded cheerfully and just observed the group of friends, curious about what they were planning to do.

"Anyway, Yuichi. We owe you big time! You definitely helped out a lot!" Futaba smiled, the girl pouring him a glass of soda.

"I... I didn't do much really..." Yuichi replied in his usual calm tone, he was honestly not expecting a celebration like this.

"Nah, man, you deserve this so let us give you the appreciation you deserve!"

Tatsu and Futaba kept giving him complements and praise while Kyo simply sat in silence. If one thing was for certain he could easily tell how Yuichi was feeling right now but didn't want to put himself in unnecessary conversation.

At the corner of his eye he noticed Ichiro texting someone on his phone. The white haired boy, still carefree as ever.

'I really don't like this guy...' Kyo thought to himself and was put back in reality once Tatsu patted his shoulder.

"Have anything to say Kyo? You should thank Yuichi too!"

Kyo mentally sighed before speaking, "Yuichi, your quick thinking really helped out. We had our backs against the wall, so, thanks."

Futaba and Tatsu smiled and raised their glasses. "To Yuichi!" They exclaimed.

Ichiro giggled softly and burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Futaba asked in annoyance.

"Oh, sorry. I can totally see why Ryu likes you all. Each of you are so drastically different in many ways. It's very entertaining seeing you all interact."

Ichiro stood up from his seat and waved his phone slightly. "But sadly I have to go, my own group needs me."

Everyone watched him leave and were stuck in silence, his words left a slight mark on them, Futaba especially. The girl decided to walk off on her own for a moment.

Kyo, however could see her discomfort as clear as day. 'I'm gonna regret this...' he thought and stood up to follow her.

Futaba stood alone in front of her room, about to walk in before she noticed Kyo approach.

"Kyo? What's up?"

"Drop the act, you're upset. Ichiro got you bothered didn't he?"

Futaba sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I just want that Ryu guy to leave me alone, he messes with me whenever he wants and I would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of what he's gonna do next...."

Ryu, the guy claims to enjoy exposing the secrets of others and has Futaba in his sights. But out of all these players why her?

"Listen, I'm not going to force you to say anything you don't want but I won't let him harm you." Kyo said, his words earned a look of surprise from the girl.

"Huh?"

"I've got a little sister who I always protect so I guess seeing another girl in distress is bothersome to see."

Kyo turned away from her, placing his hands in his pocket. "Whatever secret you have is yours, I won't pry like I said, but even if or when it comes to light it can't be that bad."

Futaba blushed faintly and reached out to him about to grab his jacket. "Kyo.... I-"

Her voice was cut off by the sound of another.

"Ladies and gentlemen! It's time for the next game! Everyone please gather right away!"

Kyo sighed and walked on ahead. "Looks like it's game time"

----

Everyone gathered around in front of Marble in front of the resort. The masked man chuckled seeing all of the players and bowed. "Welcome, everyone! I hope you all had a good time and plenty of rest because it's time for the next game!"

Marble chuckled and held up a stuffed animal of a wolf and rabbit.

"The next game is called Wolf Hunt. The rules are simple. The dorms will be split into two halves and I'll have you all take turns in groups of 20. Ten players one side and the other ten on the next, among you is one wolf, the others are rabbits." He explained, "the wolf's goal is to kill the rabbits while the rabbits must find the wolf. How do you find him you ask? Simply hold a meeting and vote, the one with the most votes will be executed."

Marble clapped his hands and laughed. "Easy right? Put your skills of lies, trust and deduction to the test and hope to win! Now then, let the game begin! Here's our first 10 players!"

Everyone watched as a screen was displayed showing the players faces at random for a few seconds before stopping.

"Great...." Kyo muttered seeing how he was in the first group but he wasn't alone, he had Futaba and Tatsu with him and unfortunately Ryu was included.

"Ah, looks like we're teammates or possibly enemies~" Ryu chuckled softly and smirked. "This is going to fun."

After the second group was decided Marble let them in the resort.

"For the rest of the players waiting, you can all watch the game on your phones." Marble chuckled softly. "Now who will win, the rabbits or the big bad wolf? Let's find out!"

Kyo stood with Futaba and Tatsu, the three of them looking at their other group members. One of them has a mission to kill while the rest has to find that killer for all Kyo knows, one of his friends could be the very wolf he was to find.

The ultimate game of trust has begun.

End.