003, Can't Believe.

Pain struck through Imala's arm, and head, as the Avatar impatiently dug her fingertips into her azure skin and tugged on her queue to keep Imala from moving

"Ouch, you're hurting me!" She exclaimed, trying to push herself away from the Avatar but they were only causing her body to struggle. The Avatar shushed Imala, snapping their boot behind her knee to make her fall to the ground. "Mala. . ." Tuk whispered as she looked down to her, as stated, best friend.

Imala looked up, noticing the look of worry painting Tuk's features once realising how much pain the Avatar was causing Imala.

Suddenly, Imala snapped her eyes towards the largest Avatar walking through the captured children. "(What have we here)?" He asked, stopping to admire Spider.

"(Colonel, look. Check it out. Four fingers, we've got a half-breed)," Imala widened her eyes at the announcement, remembering both Kiri and Lo'ak were born with four fingers because of their parents. She and Tuk were lucky to be born with three.

The Colonel, Quaritch, turned to look at Lo'ak and examined the boy: "(Show me your fingers)."

Imala watched in anticipation as Lo'ak raised both his hands, and instead of obeying Quaritch's orders, his middle fingers held up to flip him off. "(You're his, aren't you)?" Quaritch questioned Lo'ak, watching and listening as Lo'ak replied with a hiss. His attitude was definitely close to Jake's, only making it more obvious to be his son. "(You're his, alright)," Quaritch chuckled.

Quaritch took Lo'ak's hair, dragging him off of his knees so he was at a higher level. Imala's eyebrows twisted, watching as Lo'ak hissed in pain to the quick drags of his body.

"(Where is he)?" Quaritch asked.

Imala looked around the area, trying to find anything that will help them escape. "Unfortunately, I don't speak English. . . with assholes," Lo'ak explained.

Quaritch clearly didn't like his responde before pulling on Lo'ak's hair, causing him to wail in pain: "Where is your father?" This time, Quaritch spoke Na'vi.

Imala narrowed her eyes, "Stop hurting him." Lo'ak looked over at her before the Avatar holding her up, tugged on her queue causing Imala to turn and hiss. "Shut it," The Avatar responded, digging deeper into Imala's flesh.

"Really? You wanna play it this way," Quaritch asked Lo'ak before the sound of metal scraping was heard.

Imala scanned the knife, "Oh, no." She whispered to herself. Was Quaritch really going to harm a bunch of innocent kids, for Jake? Quaritch dropped Lo'ak, slowly moving towards Kiri before inspecting her facial features.

"(Hey, hey. Don't touch her! Hey! Don't hurt her, please)," Spider screamed before Quaritch turned to face him again. Imala watched in concentration, flicking her eyes between Lo'ak as his ears continued to fall back. He nodded his head, trying to let Imala know everything was in control.

"(What's your name, kid)?" He asked.

"(Spider, Socorro)," Spider replied after a slight pause between his name. Imala noticed Quaritch wave the Avatar off and lean down to Spider: "(Miles)?"

That was when Imala understood, Quaritch was Spider's father. She gasped, holding her head low because she didn't want her captive to pull her queue. "(Nobody calls me that)," Spider responded as he made deep eye contact with Quaritch — his own father.

"(I'll be damned. I figured they sent you back to Earth)."

"(You can't put babies in cyro, dipshit)."

Quaritch stood, making the Avatar grab him again. Imala sighed through her nose, all she wanted was to explore her home and feel the familiar warmth in her chest as she did so. What she didn't expect was to be trapped in the painful arms of an Avatar.

Why did this have to happen on the day she actually decided to come along?

"(Iron Sky, Blue on Actual. We are standing by for extract, over. Be advised, we're bringing in valuable prisoners)," Quaritch announced into his neck-piece.

"Bringing in?" Imala asked Lo'ak. Tuk turned to look at her, whimpers of worry escaping her chest and mouth.

Imala was dragged towards a nearby log, the Avatar laying her body against it before tying her hands with plastic, making it impossible to break and scratch off.