004, Protective.

The Pandoran sky was getting darker with every second that passed

Imala admired the white freckles glowing on her skin, staring to illuminate the whole area of where she laid against the tree. Her skin began to grow goosebumps as she shivered, trying her hardest to ignore how cold she felt.

Looking around, she couldn't even listen to the Avatar's talking. Imala was too succumbed into her own feelings to acknowledge anybody elses. "Mala?" Tuk asked, trying to knock her from her frightened state.

Imala looked down at Tuk, offering her a soft but anxious smile.

"I am okay, TukTuk," Imala responded before feeling an Avatar slightly kick her feet, telling her to, "Shut up!"

Imala sighed, resting her chin against the tree as she allowed the cold to fill her body. The sound of her teeth chattering together could be heard, but not one of the adults cared enough to question it.

After a while, the Avatar's had all the kids stood up as their hands gripped onto their bodies and hair. Keeping them from escaping, Imala could only hope Jake and Neytiri are with them.

Soft rain trickled down their skin, the sound of it patting against the floor helped soothe Imala's nerves. Well, it helped calm her until she heard the call of Neytiri.

Imala's body relaxed, ears raised as her amber eyes scanned the area to try and find Neytiri — only the kids would know that is her, and not some random animal.

Without warning, Imala watched as Neytiri's arrow pierced Kiri's capture. She smiled brightly, happy that they had found them. Imala was ready to be rescued.

"Contact made!" Quaritch yelled, pushing Spider's body aside as he held his gun into the direction Neytiri hid within. The loud gunshots filled Imala's ears, covering them with her hand as flashes of orange blinded her. "Lo'ak!" Neytiri yelled, Imala watching as he pulled a smoke bomb on someone's Avatar.

Imala took this as her chance, she bit at the arm of her capture.

"C'mon, c'mon!" Lo'ak yelled before grabbing Tuk's waist, helping her over the trunk before holding onto Imala's arm to drag her with him.

As she started to run, Imala felt her tail being tugged. "Let go!" She yelled, trying to fight the Avatar as Quaritch talked to Neytiri. "Lo'ak!" Imala yelled, watching as he ran into the dark of the forest with Tuk.

However, what Imala didn't know was that Neteyam was watching from afar.

His ears twitched as he heard Imala scream for the Avatar to free her. Neteyam immediately grabbed an arrow and placed it into the bow, shooting it straight at the Avatar.

Imala didn't care to look, instead, she ran away from the Avatar and into the area she watched Lo'ak and Tuk go.

She tried to ignore the water filling her eyes. Everything surrounding her was completely overwhelming and new, it was all fresh. This isn't what Imala wanted, that is why she had decided to keep her peace in High Camp.

Imala stopped, trying her best to catch her breath. "Mala?" The sound of Jake's voice was heard. Imala turned her head, watching as Tuk rested in Jake's hug. "Oh, Eywa," Imala whispered before inching towards them, Tuk running from Jake and into Imala's arms.

The feeling of safety filled Imala, relaxtion ruling her body. "Are you okay?" Jake asked, scanning her flesh for injuries.

"I am fine," Imala responded with a smile.

She pulled away from Tuk, watching as Neteyam glanced over her body. Imala stepped in front of him, feeling the rain fall from the tip of her nose before burying her face into Neteyam's chest. Her arms wrapped around his waist, squeezing him.

Neteyam's breath was caught in his throat, only making it worse as he latched his arms around your shoulders. "I'm so glad you are okay," Neteyam whispered into the top of Imala's head.

"Me too," Imala replied, feeling Jake melt into their hug as he dragged Lo'ak with him.