026, I'm Shot.

"You can come down now, sevin," Neteyam cocked his head up at Imala

Imala peered over the edge, Neteyam holding onto her legs as he helped guide her down to their level on the gunship.

That was when Lo'ak turned around, nobody had realised there was one left.

Well, that was until he shot him.

Imala watched in shock, staring down at the now deceased body. "Lo'ak..." She whispered, realising he had killed him. "Bro, come on!" Spider shouted before they began to leave.

"Thanks, guys," Spider announced.

However, their sweet reunion didn't last long as gunshots landed their way.

Imala squealed, Neteyam pushing her back so she'd run from the area, "Go, go!"

A sudden whimper left Imala's throat, her stomach was beginning to burn.

"Give me that!" Neteyam said, yanking the gun from Lo'ak's hand and shot at the Avatar's that threatened to kill them. "Go, go, go," Neteyam said before Spider pulled Imala's hand before they jumped into the water.

That was when Imala saw it.

Red.

A coat of thickened liquid began to fill the water surrounding them, painting what was once blue now red.

She pulled her hand down to her stomach, feeling as blood gushed from the wound.

"Um, Lo'ak..." Imala tried to gain his attention, noticing her body was getting weaker with every passing second, "S—shot."

She struggled to keep afloat, finding it hard to kick her legs from the pain.

"Mala?" Neteyam asked after jumping into the water, hands immediately latching onto her waist to help her keep above the surface.

She looked at him, and all he saw was pain.

"I'm shot, Teyam— my stomach," Imala's words were cut off with a cry of pain.

"Get her on this, hurry!" Neteyam yelled, pulling Imala onto Tsireya's ilu.

Imala winced, groaning and crying in pain as Neteyam rested himself behind her.

Looking down at his skin, he noticed her blood was covering his flesh. "No, no, no..." He repeated, the bullet had gone through her.

Neteyam knows alot about bullet wounds, meaning he knew that that was fatal.

The ilu began to move, carrying the two of them to the closest rock that Jake ran across.

"Watch her head..." Lo'ak warned them all, carrying her flat onto the rock. Jake watched with wide eyes, twisting Imala to see the bullet had ripped straight through her.

"Am I going to die?" Imala asked.

Neteyam didn't even want to imagine that.

He gripped tight onto Imala's hand, bringing her palm to his chest so she would feel his heartbeat.

The heartbeat he was hoping would keep her alive, keep her body fighting for survival.

Bringing his forehead down, he pressed it against hers. "You're not going to die, sevin," Neteyam whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to her trembling lips.

"Lo'ak, keep pressure!" Jake yelled, ripping some loincloth off and wrapping it around Imala's stomach.

"I can't die, Teyam," Imala spoke, "Please don't let me die."

Those begs broke Neteyam's heart.

His tears flushed onto Imala's face, Tsireya pressed on her thighs to keep Imala distracted.

"You're not gonna die, kid," Jake said before pulling Imala up and placing her into Neteyam's arms, "Get her to Ronal, now."