006, Awa'atlu.

Leaving the forest wasn't as hard as Imala thought it was going to be

Knowing she didn't have any close relationships, or family, to say goodbye towards made it so much easier.

Imala also reminded herself that moving to Awa'atlu meant she had plenty of chances to finally make friends, and learn more skills that will help better and protect herself.

Flying on Tswal, Imala could sense the tension from Neytiri. Neytiri had never liked Imala, she thought Imala was a nuisance and bad influence on her children. Without parents, Imala had nobody to control and teach her. Neytiri only put up with Imala because Jake had a strong connection with the girl.

It had took so much influencing from Jake, and her children, to allow Imala on their moving — one in which she finally agreed to.

The flight was long and Imala felt as if she was going to die of dehydration, or exhaustion.

However, all those feelings washed away once Awa'atlu came into sight.

Awa'atlu was filled with colours of yellow, blue and green. The water was extremely clear, showing the colourful reef beneath the surface and the many rocks attatched to the ocean ground. "Wow," Imala breathed out, looking around her before following Jake as she landed onto a patch of free sand.

Jumping from Tswal, Imala couldn't help but giggle when her toes satisfyingly dug into the sand beneath her. "This is fun!" Tuk announced, leaving Neytiri's side and holding onto Imala's hand instead.

Neteyam and Lo'ak inched towards Imala and Tuk, Neteyam settling his hand to rest on Imala's lower back.

She flicked her eyes to him, noticing he was too busy staring at the Metkayina people.

"Be nice," Neytiri told them all. Imala nodded her head, feeling as Neteyam released his touch on her to place his arms into the air, copying Jake. "Is that necessary?" She asked Lo'ak before the boy sighed, nodding his head.

Imala looked down at herself, feeling insecure as the Metkayina's judged them all. She moved her white skirt, making it cover her entire legs.

Neteyam noticed this, his face dropping before his eyes narrowed towards the Metkayina children that began to circle them because he knew that made Imala more uncomfortable. "Look, what is that? Is that supposed to be a tail?" The smaller one asked as he stared at their tails, noticing a significant size difference between them.

Imala curled her eyebrows, grabbing her tail to hide it from the two boys.

"Stop," Imala told them, watching as the two backed off. However, she couldn't help notice the stare coming from the taller one.