015, Back Off.

Imala was walking along the sand, constantly bending over to pick up random shells and rocks that washed ashore

Her handmade bag, the one Neteyam had made from her skirt, was beginning to become heavy as it was filled more, and more. The collection making Imala happy.

That was until she saw Kiri floating, her head dug under the water. "Hi, Kiri," Imala announced, making Kiri lift her head from the water and smile up at Imala.

"Come. Join me," Kiri said, tugging on Imala's hand and making her, too, look at the sand. Imala didn't understand what was so interesting, it was just sand. But, if it made Kiri happy, she'd be glad to watch nothing with her.

"They're looking at the sand," Ao'nung stated after pointing towards the girls.

Kiri was first to lift her head, holding onto Imala's shoulder to bring her out of the water. "Huh? What did you say?" Kiri questioned the boys surrounding them, Imala feeling nervous as their tall bodies stood before them.

"Are you both some kind of... freaks?" Ao'nung asked them both, leaning his body towards them once they had stood.

Imala looked at Kiri, expecting any kind of help before Kiri held her hand in comfort.

"He asked if you are a freak."

Kiri and Imala began to walk, "No."

Imala swallowed a deep lodge in her throat, watching as Ao'nung followed their figures. "Can you leave us alone?" Imala questioned before turning around to Ao'nung.

He only laughed, Ao'nung's hand reaching out to grab Imala's arm. He lifted it up, showing his friends the thiness compared to their own which caused them all to laugh. "Are you sure? I mean, you are not even real Na'vi. Look at these hands. I mean, look at them," Ao'nung teased whilst trying to grab at Kiri's hands.

"Hey! Back off, fish lips," Lo'ak yelled, instantly walking towards the two of them.

Imala wouldn't allow the tears to take over, Kiri's arm wrapping around her shoulder.

Back home, being teased when common to Imala. The Omatikaya children had a field day picking on Imala for not having parents, for being an orphan and useless.

"Oh, another four-fingered freak!" Ao'nung exclaimed whilst Lo'ak reached closer towards his face. Imala reached her hand to Kiri's, the one that dangled from her shoulder.

"Look at his little baby tail."

"Leave us alone!" Kiri shouted to them, noticing them pull at Lo'ak's body causing him to react by pushing their chests.

Suddenly, it all stopped once Neteyam rushed up to them and dragged at Ao'nung's body. Imala watched intensely as Neteyam protected them all. "You heard what they said — leave them alone," Neteyam warned Ao'nung, his voice low and deep.

"Big brother coming to—" Ao'nung stopped his friend from talking further.

"Back off, now!" Neteyam turned around, eyes immediately landed on Imala before walking towards her.

His palm settled on her cheek, scanning her face for an upset expression. "Are you okay?" Neteyam asked her, taking her hand and beginning to drag her away.

She smiled at him, resting her cheek on his shoulder as they walked, "I am okay." She reassured him, Neteyam feeling nothing but anger course his body.

"Smart choice. From now, I need you to respect my sister and Imala," Neteyam grabbed Imala's bag that settled on the floor, continuing to walk again before Lo'ak couldn't contain himself.

"Lo'ak," Neteyam said.

"I got this bro," He assured before walking back to Ao'nung, "I know this hand is funny. Look, I'm a freak.... alien. But it can do something really cool. Watch, first I ball it up really tight, okay? And then—" Lo'ak threw his fist into the air, punching Ao'nung around the face.

Imala gasped, jumping behind Neteyam as she tried to hide her laughter.

He hit him two more times, "It's called a punch, bitch! Don't ever touch them again."

Without warning, an entire fight began to break out in front of the three of them. "Oh," Imala announced with every strike of punches against their flesh.

Neteyam scratched his head, touching Imala's cheek once more to make sure she was okay before joining the fight. "Teyam!" She yelled to him, using his nickname.

"This is so stupid!" Kiri shouted, not helping herself by laughing at them all. Lo'ak was being dragged by his tail, but his hold against one of their ears never released. As for Neteyam, he was seated atop of their body, throwing multiple punches to their face.

"Should we stop them?" Imala asked, Kiri looking at her smile. "No, no," Kiri replied.