019, Jealous Reactions.

"She just

"She just... fell onto him!" It had been a couple of hours since Paawnu tripped into Neteyam's body.

Kiri and Imala walked along the shore, kicking their feet at the sand as Kiri allowed Imala to ramble about the previous situation.

"How do you just fall perfectly into his arms?" Imala asked, Kiri shook her head as she didn't have an answer to the rhetorical question.

It had urked Imala, unleashed an unfamiliar feeling that held deep within her as her mind replayed the moment — Paawnu tripping over Rotxo's foot until she landed into Neteyam's arms. "How—how, ugh!" She grunted before running a frustrated hand through her hair.

Kiri couldn't help but laugh, leaning on her toes as she faced Imala, "It seems as though you are jealous, Mala."

Jealous? Imala wondered about the emotion, allowing it to soak her entire body. She was jealous but couldn't understand why. "Jealous? Of Paawnu and Neteyam, why would I be?" Imala spoke lightly before Tuk joined in the middle of them, holding onto both their hands.

"I don't like Paawnu," Tuk mentioned randomly, looking between the two of them.

"Why is that TukTuk?" Imala really wanted to reply with 'me too', but decided against that.

Tuk stopped the two from walking before looking far behind her, watching was Paawnu circled Neteyam's body. "She pushed me away... told me to come to you two," Tuk frowned.

Imala's eyes widened — pushed away?

Watching from afar, Imala saw as Neteyam chuckled nervously whilst Paawnu stopped in front of him, pushing her chest up and leaning extremely close to his face.

Kiri looked at Imala, watching close for a reaction to ignite.

And there it was, Imala pushed her feet forwards as she stormed towards them both.

Neteyam's face broke into a large smile once seeing her figure in his eyesight, hand holding out for her to grab it. "Where have you been?" Neteyam asked the girl, watching as she narrowed her eyes at Paawnu.

"I've been with your sisters," Imala responded, leaning her back onto Neteyam's chest.

Paawnu smirked to herself, calculating what her next words were going to be, "Well, Imala, you didn't tell me Neteyam is great company."

That fueled something in Imala, she lifted her head from Neteyam's flesh and excited a hiss to leave her throat. Paawnu stared in shock, "What? You think he's yours?"

Imala could feel as Neteyam tightened his hold on her waist, rubbing his palms across her flesh until they rested on her stomach, "Imala, come, she isn't worth it."

"Oh, come on, Neteyam. That smile on your face when you're with me says otherwise..." Paawnu joked before catching eyes with Imala, watching as she tried to lunge forwards but Neteyam stopped her.

Imala didn't know what had come over her.

This wasn't her — she was never agressive in anyway. However, something about Paawnu was good at revealing that part of Imala from its disguise. "Paawnu, nothing is happening between us. My heart belongs to somebody else," Neteyam told her, taking Imala's hand and dragging her away.

His heart belongs to somebody else?