025, Mighty Warrior.

Adrenaline was running Imala's body

It was the only thing not allowing fear to course her instead.

She watched as the others arrived in the water, daring the Avatar's that had captured their son and daughters. "Dad!" Tuk shouted, happy to see her dad had come to the resue.

Imala silently thanked Eywa, closing her eyes and letting out a little prayer.

Then, they came to a stop.

Tuk looked at Imala for a source of relief to the situation, but Imala had none to give — they had been captured, and her mind was stuck on the fact she couldn't seek Neteyam.

Quaritch ripped the comm from Lo'ak's neck, "Jake, tell your friends to stand down. You want your kids back... you come out alone."

Imala shook her head at that — she was not going to be the reason for Jake's death.

Quaritch noticed this movement from Imala, holding a gun to the back of her head with a small smeer across his lips, "You know better than to test my resolve."

Imala's ears filled with tears, being this close to death — whilst the other's watched — ignited something within her.

Lo'ak's mouth dropped as he told Tuk to tear her eyes away, Tsireya trying to free herself so she could help Imala. "I took you under my wing, Jake. You betrayed me... You killed your own. Good men, good women. I will not hesitate to execute this orphan you call your own," Quaritch explained, Imala closed her eyes and guessed Spider had told Quaritch about her situation and the soft spot Jake had towards her.

Why did she have to be his weakness?

"Offer's fixin' to fire. What's it gonna be?" Quaritch asked Jake.

That was when his body began to inch forwards to the gunship. "No..." Imala whispered to herself, wanting nothing but Neteyam's comfort in this moment.

Imala didn't know what it was.

But, it was either the way Payakan saw the gun so close to Lo'ak that made him jump aboard the gunship and knocked them to the ground with screams of horror.

"Brother!" Lo'ak exclaimed, kicking someone so Payakan could squash them with his fin.

For once, Imala was happy to be tied. The strength and power of Payakan's attack against the ship would've sent her flying painfully into the water surrounding them.

"Are we free?" Tuk asked, but they were still tied to the railing.

Imala scowled, kicking against the pole with all her might to try and break it.

Suddenly, a hand was placed upon her shoulder.

Imala shrugged it off, elbowing and hitting the person into their nose, "Sevin, is it me!"

Sudden relief washed over her body, chest caving in with a deep breath. "Oh, Teyam..." She cried before placing her head against his chest, indicating a hug.

"Are you okay... Are you all okay?" Neteyam corrected himself before freeing Tuk and Tsireya off their ties, "Get Tuk out of here."

"Bro, hurry up!" Lo'ak shouted.

Neteyam turned to him with a smile, "Who's the mighty warrior?"

They couldn't help but laugh at this, Neteyam breaking Lo'ak's tie and soon moving towards Imala with a bright smile. "Told you I would always protect you..." He said before cutting her tie also, kissing her lips quickly.

"No time for this lovey-dovey shit. We have got to go save Spider!" Lo'ak exclaimed, pulling Neteyam from Imala's hug, "C'mon, bro. We can't leave him."

Imala frowned, gripping onto Neteyam's hand as they ran towards the inside of the ship but not without Lo'ak picking up a gun first.