Authors note #5

Hello! No, I'm not updating, and sadly I won't be updating in a while.. I have really bad writers block and can't seem to put my thoughts in to words, let alone write then down for thousands to see.
Anyways, enough about that. The main reason I'm writing this note is because I'm thanking all of you. Thank you so much for getting me to 11k! Eleven thousand reads.. Wow I never thought that I'd ever get this far..
Thank you all so much for being not only and inspiration, but a muse. There was a point and time when I didn't really know if I'd even continue writing this, but thanks to all your support I did, and it's been so much fun.
I love seeing your reactions and opinions, as it lets me know you guys really care.
You all seem like amazing people, and i would LOVE to get to know you all better. So if you'd like, comment your instagrams below!
I know i said in a couple of notes that my insta was @ urielyugly, but unfortunately that account was deleted, and my Instagram is now @ fueledbyweekes .
To wrap this all up, thank you so much and I love you all!
Keep reading my little ducklings, and always remember to tell me what you think of the story; good or bad.
Also remember to leave your insta's below so I can get to know you all better !