Chapter twenty six

A/N

Okay , I'm not going to give anything away, but this chapter is really inappropriate and if anything sexual bothers you, please just skip to the bottom, where there's an authors note explaining what happens in this chapter In a more un-detailed way. So yeah, what I'm trying to say is that this chapter is practically smut, do if you're not cool with that, please just skip it rather than being ride and complaining about it, thank you.

Annabel's POV

I thought maybe loosing most of your memory would be harder.
It's not really. I mean I still know all the basics. How to piss, shit, take showers. And it's not like I left all my feelings behind either.
Just recently I've felt more.. Bland. Y'know, like kind of emotionless. Maybe it's just like how I was before.
I honestly don't know.
But one thing I do know, is that having brendon around really helps.
The nurses all said he stick around since the beginning, almost never leaving the hospital. He must've cared a lot before. Obviously more than my "best friend" patrick.
If he was really my best friend though, Why didn't he stay with me in the hospital? And why wasn't he helping me now like brendon was.
And if he was my best friend, why did he kiss me tonight, and then storm off when I didn't accept?
I think he's Lying about something.
Anyways, I haven't seen him in hours, and now it's 3:00am, and I'm sitting in my bedroom, ranting to brendon.
We must've had a connection before all of this right? Cause god, I feel like I understand him so well. And he understands me.
"So yeah, that's it."
I finished my rant, and brendon looked up, confusion in his eyes.
"He just left? And he hadn't been back since."
Nodding, I sat up. My head was on a pillow placed in Brendon's lap.
"Well that's just ridiculous."
He looked at me, concern tracing his eyes.
God, his eyes. They were perfect. Come to think of it, everything about him was perfect. I bet he looked great with his shirt off.
Honestly, I don't know why I was thinking this. Maybe it was because Brendon's been so caring, and loving. Or maybe I was a slut before this and this is natural. Either way, it seemed like a good excuse to want to fuck him, right?
"I know," I said, slightly checking him out.
Hopefully he doesn't notice, because I bet his feelings are only pity.
I look up and his eyes are still caring, looking at me with those eyes.
Fuck. He doesn't feel anything but pity.
"Hey," he said, extending his arms out. "Cmere."
He wanted in for a hug, but instead, for whatever reason, I kissed him. Right on the lips.
He didn't kiss back, and when I pulled away he looked at me, I couldn't read his expression.
"Fuck.." I mumbled. "Fuck, I'm so sorry .. I'm stupid.. Oh god I-"
But I was interrupted by his lips on mine, and his strong hands pressed firmly on my waist.
I made a surprised noise, and he answered with a moan and HOLY FUCK. That was probably the hottest thing I've ever heard. Especially since I don't remember.
We both kissed each other roughly, and he moaned into my mouth again, making me completely melt under his touch.
Brendon pulled away from me, and laughed dryly. Then he pushed me down on the bed, and climbed ontop of me, making me giggle.
"Is this okay?" He asked, his eyes showing signs of lust.
"Yes," I said a little impatiently.
He laughed, and began kissing my neck, leaving little marks.
I moaned, and moved my hand down to his pants, rubbing a little.
He made an impressed noise, and I kept doing it, feeling him become hard underneath my touch.
"You like that?" I asked, surprised at my own words.
He nodded, a pleading noise escaped his mouth.
Brendon started taking my shirt off.
"God, you're beautiful," he said when he finally god my shirt and pants off.
I blushed, and started undoing his belt, him taking off his shirt in the process.
By the time I got his pants off, his shirt was also off, and I started up in awe.
"Holy fuck you're perfect."
"Thank you baby."
And trust me, that wasn't even the best thing about him. His boxers weren't even off yet, and yet the bulge in them was seriously breathtaking.
I slipped my finger underneath the waistband and tugged a little, looking up at him, asking if I could take them off.
He nodded, clearly nervous. Which was a complete turn on.
I took them off slowly, and had to literally tear my eyes away.
He was big. Like, huge. Like seriously, about nine fucking inches.
He laughed.
"Like what you see huh?"
I blushed and nodded.
"Good."
Then he got on top of me and tugged off my underwear, causing me to blush even more.
"You're beautiful, you know that?"
I smiled up at him.
"Thank you."
He nodded, and opened my legs carefully.
"Are you sure?"
I nodded.
And you can kinda predict how everything went from there.

------------------------------

Hii everyone! So this chapter was.... Well it was a lot of things. Honesty I've been thinking about this chapter for a while, and pondering whether or not I should write it. Obviously I did it. You guys probably hate me for this but yeah.. Anyways, for those of you who decided not to read, Annabel and brendon had sex. Wooo.
But anyways, who do you ship more? Brendon and Annabel, or patrick and Annabel??
Comment!