Remember me. (Patrick Stump)

It's been a year since me and my band broke up. It was only a high school thing, but I had pretty much been dedicated to it. I loved music, and I would do anything to be a part of it again. See, not only was it a band, but it was my destiny. It was my friends. It was my calling. Our band may not have been special or good to anyone else, but to us, well, it was our life. It was extraordinary.
Being in the band brought us all together. Sure, at first most of us were friends, but after the band, we were all family. It didn't even matter if we weren't better than any famous person, we just wanted to be heard. We wanted to be someone.
And we were, for a while. Fall out boy played in mini bars, and at our school dances. They loved us. And even if they didn't, it was alright. Because we loved us.
Everything had been falling inti place until something horrible happened.
Mark, the drummer, died drunk while driving.
After the accident, none of us could go on. It was horrible.
We'd all stayed friends, but it was never the same.
We knew that if we wanted to, we could've found a new drummer, but we didn't even want to.
People in school started to forget about us and we slipped back into being nobody's.
We weren't nobody's to each other though. we were family.

And here my family was now, in my room listening to weird techno music, and dancing around like complete idiots while I lay sprawled across my bed.

"Annabel dance with us!"
Patrick called to me.
"Cool kids don't dance."
He shook his head and lay down with me.
Even though we were all the best of friends, me and Patrick had always had a special kind of bond. It was totally clear that he liked me a lot, and I might just maybe have a small crush on him. I'D never admit it of course, except once, when I'd told my former friend, and former band mate shay.
Patrick and I were the vocalists, Shay and Pete were bass, Andy drums, and Joe was guitar.
Shay, if she were here, wouldn't smirked over at us. She'd always believed him and I would be adorable together and I kind of agreed.
"Well good thing your not cool nor a kid."
Pat pulled me up and spun me around stupidly to the hyper techno music.
Even though this small hang out was just our average way of having fun, it should be cherished.
Because not even the smartest of us could be able to tell what was about to happen next.